SKYBOX - CCcam going forward or Alternative

Hi All,

Was wondering if I could ask some guidance from the good people on here about what is possible going forward.

I 'use' to have a CCcam line that worked on a skybox but is pretty much redundant now.

Whats the alternative now? I've read about IPTV, cable boxes to use with V**gin, VPN on boxes but cannot recognise what is the preferred option.

I have Sly in one room and V**gin in another and a android box with Mobdro in another.

I need something with all the channels on. What I would like to know is, is my skybox salvageable and can anyone recommend a C-line and channel list I can use or a ready made box and service provider that I can purchase from and simple to install?? Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks all

Hi All,

Was wondering if I could ask some guidance from the good people on here about what is possible going forward.

I 'use' to have a CCcam line that worked on a skybox but is pretty much redundant now.

Whats the alternative now? I've read about IPTV, cable boxes to use with V**gin, VPN on boxes but cannot recognise what is the preferred option.

I have Sly in one room and V**gin in another and a android box with Mobdro in another.

I need something with all the channels on. What I would like to know is, is my skybox salvageable and can anyone recommend a C-line and channel list I can use or a ready made box and service provider that I can purchase from and simple to install?? Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks all
Your sky box will not be compatible with I.p.tv as it has no media player If you still want to use the sky box I would set up for 19.2 east by adding another l.n.b to your sky dish or installing another dish Then purchase European server to open all the channels Good sports channels and films on 19.2

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

V*rgin is currently the better option for every day viewing - you'll need a box with a cable (DVB-C) tuner like the zgemma h5.2tc etc.

Back