Some channels off

hi noticed my boxnation and premier sports are just black screen have done a re scan and the same. Probider has said his is the same possible transponder issue is anyone having these issues? Im in glasgow area

I take its on cable, that you mean, i noticed earlier mines was not working, its working ok on sat though, i wonder if its working for anyone on cable.

Yeah on cable they came back but were freezing and back off. Motorsports channel and freesports are black two for me

Seevice checker is down the now, i dont think its a service issue as my provider is in a different area to me And hea got the same issue

in that case, if your provider is having same issues then the provider is probably your issue, try a test line from another provider

Boxnation clearing, message on premier sports HD saying currently off air due to problem beyond their control, so it's still clearing
even if there is some sort of fault at their end.

Boxnation clearing, message on premier sports HD saying currently off air due to problem beyond their control, so it's still clearing
even if there is some sort of fault at their end.
These channels are working again for me on cable, including premier sports 1 and 2, i have 2 premier 1hds and i had the same off air message, but the other is working ok.

personally I wouldn't mess around, find another provider and pay for shorter period so you're not stuck with them if there is a problem in future.

My subs up in a month hes been good for the whole time practically few blips here and there i just dont get it if he runs the server and not a reseller how he cant fix it

it may not be the server that is at fault, if he is having same issues and he is the server owner with his own local cards then it could well be an issue with virgin/his cards. If his server is a cache server then there will be absolutely nothing he can do as his server relies on other servers, this is normally the case with cheaper providers.

Back