SSPPV anywhere to find it?

Cappy

Hi guys

I understand the situation with the channels atm.

I'm using zgemma h2s on wooshbuild v5, I have went to the wooshbuild tv section and can find sly sports news etc. I cannot find the PPV Channel. Is there any way to find this or is it not possible? WrestleMania tomorrow would rather watch on box than to stream haha.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been posted, had a look and couldn't see the answer.

Where have you been the last few days. Sly done something to the transponder for box office channel and its black screens for everyone includ Eurosport and other channels. Looks like it's the end of cs, read other forums on here

At this stage your only option to watch it for free is to stream it via the net somewhere or torrent it the following day.

I'm sure my IPTV sub had the last PPV boxing fight on at least 3 channels.

SlyspBoxOff is exclusive to sky and at the moment is dark to everyone unless you have a legit sub

Last edited:
Cappy - Are you staying up to watch it live?
You can use Watch Wrestling on IPTV player the following day - that's what I'll be doing

My iptv sub has network stream so ill be using that but there are planty of options out there to watch it live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cappy, why don't you do what my brother has done for his kids and sign up for the WWE network.
you get a 30 day free trial, you can get up tomorrow morning and start watching wrestlemania anytime and just cancel your free trial before the 30 days are up

cappy, why don't you do what my brother has done for his kids and sign up for the WWE network.
you get a 30 day free trial, you can get up tomorrow morning and start watching wrestlemania anytime and just cancel your free trial before the 30 days are up

Brilliant answer just done this :) very happy father and son now waiting for midnight haha. Thanks

Then when the next one comes around just make up a different email address to get another trial. :grin:

Back