starveiw subs

guy on gumtree selling s7 boxes..olso he says the boxes are working..£40 for a new sub thru him and ye be back on in 2 weeks...i spoke way guy he sounded genuine..

Buy at your own peril. Read the starview threads around here for God's sake. Nothing short of a rip off.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2

guy on gumtree selling s7 boxes..olso he says the boxes are working..£40 for a new sub thru him and ye be back on in 2 weeks...i spoke way guy he sounded genuine..

lol ya lovely people they take your money and then you get nothing, i suggest you do a lot of homework before you do anything, there is another cable box you buy it and there are NO subs and you get the same channels, or if you can get Satellite go that way the f3 is a great starter box for anyone to start off.

READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR MIND UP

http://www.techkings.org/starview/40897-starview-users-our-opinion-until-channels-back-if-ever.html

Buy at your own peril. Read the starview threads around here for God's sake. Nothing short of a rip off.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2
New starview site inviting people to join by The Kiddy no less. Email address removed the same e-mail address that would not respond to peoples queries. If there is anyone who wants to have a word and show your disgust then seek them out. I do have the url for the site if it is ok to post it on here. I was thinking that people would want to get in touch and say hello you T***s.

Please accept my apologies for entering the e-mail address, it was in no way meant to endorse the new site and was purely to show the same people were involved which is why i never posted the new site address

Last edited:
Starview shit should be flushed down the toilet where it belongs, and i keep saying this and people dont listen.

THE KIDDY IS NOT PART OF STARVIEW ANYMORE THAT IS SOMEONE ON THAT SITE USING HIS NAME

Gumtree advertisement has now been removed :grin:

Quite an abrupt reply there mate. No need for it surely?

The reason for that i would say is because this forum was inundated with posts about Sv over the last 6mts and has caused nothing buy misery to both the mods admin and other posters with all the shit about their non existence channels, promises after promises from all the top idiots from that forum eventually it got so bad they all had to be banned, to be honest m8 its the best thing haven happened here, so you can see why they dont want any links to their forum most idiots that have been subbing well know where to go.

Please accept my apologies for entering the e-mail address, it was in no way meant to endorse the new site and was purely to show the same people were involved which is why i never posted the new site address

No worries Stevepats :)

Those starview thieves are not welcome on this forum. We are sick to death of deleting posts linking to the muppets new "forum".

They`ve been banned from here & wont be coming back.

BoxT has explained it perfectly above.

I understand completely and in no way was i trying to promote those people i just thought that i could direct people to the url so that they could rip into them not resub. In my own little way i was only trying to help but i should have put it over better.
Have a good un my mate.

I understand completely and in no way was i trying to promote those people i just thought that i could direct people to the url so that they could rip into them not resub. In my own little way i was only trying to help but i should have put it over better.
Have a good un my mate.

Lets Hope Its Running Soon They Have Been Sayin For Weeks Dont Belive A Word They Say LoL

Sv Hasnt Sorted It Yet , To Busy Doing Dvds LoL

Lets Hope Its Running Soon They Have Been Sayin For Weeks Dont Belive A Word They Say LoL

Sv Hasnt Sorted It Yet , To Busy Doing Dvds LoL

They will never get it right, but sure you just keep giving them your money so they can spend it for you lol

Back