starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

I still have my super usb,bit late now to set up will do so tomorow.had faith
in all involed at TechKings.Thank you

are you sayin there is a new fix for the sv1 and the clone or are you pointing out that there is the old fix for it?

howdy moggsy, hows you?
no man the "although there is a fix" part was just related to the usb version

got myself a kview in april and have been enjoying my channels ever since lol thanks fergus :)

Starview Fix

Folks a bit of a non techie - is the fix just new codes or do you have to link your old box to a PC?

Delighted that there is a fix for SV4 but the majority that have SV 1,2 &3 and Eurovox looks like they will have to get a different box as looks like no fix for them.

Folks a bit of a non techie - is the fix just new codes or do you have to link your old box to a PC?

NESCAF,
The easiest way to update The Box USB is to load the .bin file onto a USB Stick. Then plug it into the box & update the firmware by following the instructions in the User Manual.
Regards,
MMDS

dos it work in ireland ie dublin the new fix for n2:rock on:

Yes it will work on all networks in Ireland (NTHell & Cho*us) & UK (If they switch to N2!) :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Sorry Evastar you beat me to it!!

thank God and techkings of course,not in any particular order,a lot of very happy people around today:rock on:

Hi Lads is there a way to change the starview file from .rar to .bin
I see on here its in .rar file, when downloaded it wont work on my usb box so i searched for a bin file and got it working now except for a few channels ,one of the kiddies and a few music ones.
Cheers
Tom .

Plus a big thanks to all that worked on the fix

you need to download winrar, this will extract the bin file for you, then save it to your desktop so you can find it easily and transfer it onto your usb stick

mine didnt work either when i flashed it first so i flashed it again and didnt touch anything for about 30 seconds, then i went about doing a factory reset to scan any new frequencies and dont forget to switch the emu on :)

Last edited:
Back