starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

im in dublin... any advise. im considering buying another one. i have the EV max V8 and a starview 3. neither are working at the moment

check in the downloads m8, kryptview had the n2 fix way before anyone else. but as you no the boxes aint that safe at the mo, im in england so havent had to put up with it yet, read wots in the boxes forums so you decide which box best suits you.

yes m8 at the mo, read the forum on the boxes, we no it could last a week,month or 5 years,its takin that chance.

yeh just read through a lot of the forums there about the kryptview boxes. are they still workin in ireland do ya know? are all boxes on n3 over in ireland now?:fear:

hope the sat guys are on top of their game so:grin:.
sorry for all the questions but u think there'll be fix for the EV max models?

Kids channels missing

Was so delighted to be back up and running with watchable reception but my daughter noticed that her kids channels are blank. I this the case with all updated boxes or unique to mine and if it's only mine what do you suggest I do to get them back for her. Noticed more 4 wasn't there either.

A factory reset & an autoscan on your provider will get them back. Factory reset pin is : 0000
Remember to turn the keycode back on.

After the autoscan,
Menu > 1570
Set Default key > ok
Turn keycode on

Exit to channels.

Last edited:
is this the latest for s.w. 4 usb, i have this installed in dublin ,(modal id c500 sw ver1.10 boot ver b.11 date june 23 2009)

hi as long as you use the sv 4 usb BETA FIX FOR IRELAND,, all should be fine ;)

the orignal sv4 irish fix had problems as the channels moved from n1 to n2

this is why the beta was released :)

bumble

always check for heatsink first under vents,if you see it=clone and you cannot use the v1.10 or beta as they are clone killers.

just got starview the box usb just wanted to know what file is it the beta had a look no heatsink
so is it the beta file i want

Back