starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

I`d still be weary of a box for 30 quid though had :dunno:
If its genuine, then the V 1.12 will be grand mate :)

ah sure i only got to play with it has v1.06 on it now its all nice packed the whole lot looks like just out of factory ill give it a go in the morning

cheers noely that worked like a dream. the box working grand except for n3 sports movies ect

Last edited:
starview box 1

i have a starview box i think it,s one of the first ones

nearly all channels gone is there any fix for this box

in ireland with c,,,us
grateful for any help
ANTO

fix ireland

is this n3 hitting uk as well . Hope it is that,s the only way eggheads will come up with a fix

no m8 if your in the uk now you have gone blue you can down load the software for you box. its on the toolbar.

Welcome to Techkings Anto :)

There is no nagra 3 fix for Ireland. N*l & Ch**us have moved their encryption to nagra 3.
There is NO fix for nagra 3.

Keep your eye on the Techkings forum for any updates ;)

no N3 fix as yet, wen your name goes blue it allows you to download software . soz m8 got distracted

thanks for

thanks for your replies lads. Seem i just have to wait and hope. Just one question can anyone tell me how to open BIN files without someone trying to sell me somthing
ANTO

thanks for your replies lads. Seem i just have to wait and hope. Just one question can anyone tell me how to open BIN files without someone trying to sell me somthing
ANTO

Code:
http://howtoopenbinfile.blogspot.com/

Hi guys, im living in county cork and i was considering getting some sort of starview box, is the starview 4 usb any good? My uncle has the eurovox-t but is this not terristrial only or something?

if your in ireland like myself i wouldnt recommend getting any box as the channels available are very limited although the quality of the channels still available are much better compared to analogue. Kryptview and Starview are the easiest to setup so either of those.
You must also know what signal you are using, MMDS which would require a box similar to your uncle or standard cable which requires a different box also like the starview usb 4. But as i said, channels are limited so go find one as cheap as you can!

Hi, thanks for your reply! Yeah i noticed there was a few issues with the boxes lately and channels but a collegue of mine has a sview one, not sure which one yet, gonna try to get her to find out! Apparntly she paid 300 euro for it which is a bit rediculous since they are like 85 pounds on the net! Are you in ireland yourself? How limited is limited?
Also do the boxes still take codes or does the firmware automatically generate them?
Also the ch**rus digital signal is also through the mmds antenna but is converted by some device for the cable boxes am i right?

if your in ireland like myself i wouldnt recommend getting any box as the channels available are very limited although the quality of the channels still available are much better compared to analogue. Kryptview and Starview are the easiest to setup so either of those.
You must also know what signal you are using, MMDS which would require a box similar to your uncle or standard cable which requires a different box also like the starview usb 4. But as i said, channels are limited so go find one as cheap as you can!

axxxo I have a starview 4 usb here in cork on chorus, and I have only had a few channels for the past few months (RTE1, Setanta Ireland, etc.) so I was just wondering if there's any other channels I could get?/any fix for my box? Thanks

no fix rob at the mo,now that parts of the uk have gone down we might get one m8, but its not a quick fix.

Back