starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

cactikid

VIP Member
working fix for n2 problem:rock on:

Now available in Downloads HERE.

just wanted to say thanks to the starview team who got it going again.

Last edited:
I dont mtv, people have to learn how to do it themselves ;)

They know to come here for the firmware though :)

still some channels not working, is this normal?
movies,discoveries,history,E4+1 to name a few
factory reset done, emu on, emu switched off and back on and so on

What does this mean for this box. Sorry im new.
IMG_1435.JPG

got it working again, did a reflash and alls well again

coyne it doesnt mean anything for those boxes shown in the pictures and from what ive read elsewhere there won't be a fix for those boxes

hopefully though im wrong

got it working again, did a reflash and alls well again

coyne it doesnt mean anything for those boxes shown in the pictures and from what ive read elsewhere there won't be a fix for those boxes

hopefully though im wrong

Are they the first boxes? Where would one go about getting the new ones? Safely.

sent you a pm coyne, although there is a fix noone can tell for sure how long it will last so its risky as you might waste your money b ut if you get a couple of months out of it it wouldnt be too bad

no mate,the fix is only for the box super usb and i dont think they will be releasing a fix for any other starviews

no mate,the fix is only for the box super usb and i dont think they will be releasing a fix for any other starviews

i know that i am aware of the situation i know whats fixed and and fixable just makin sure of whats what

It's very hard to know what's going to happen, if anyone had asked a few days ago we would have said the sv4's were doorstops, maybe something might come out for the other boxes :)

It's very hard to know what's going to happen, if anyone had asked a few days ago we would have said the sv4's were doorstops, maybe something might come out for the other boxes :)

i knew the sv4 would be fixed
the replay might be eva so keep ya ears to the ground
sv1 &2 are coffee coasters lol

Back