Starview Problems July 2012

Are boxes up and running again?paid subs last Sunday,blue message telling box no and expiry date no longer appears but ain't getting anything else even after 1819 etc.Am I missing something help would be appreciated.

im just getting a blue box with date time and box number on , even with updated software :whacko:

anyone else ?? have starview changed emails address? can someone pm me if its a new one i have emailed them 3 times now

Last edited:
Whitevan,
Getting same as you.Noticed it's shortened my box no also.Don't even know if I've been switched on yet either

The new view3.00.ups firmware works a treat guys and my box now says connected and I can view all the channels having followed the exact same installation process as the previous smgo firmware. I was wondering what could have gone wrong when the box started saying not connected, then jumped on TechKings and thanks to the helpful community on here, i've got it all back and working.

Many thanks all for your continued help, much appreciated. Long live the Starview!

check that you have flashed box correctly and it states new firmware on box,factory reset and rescan reboot network as in box modem and router off for 30 secs then on,enable pin if needed.

hope you can help. flashed my box with new firm ware reset the box re scaned the box and its still comming up not connected also it now says the box has expired even tho i have 4 months left until it does?????? can any one shed any light

hope you can help. flashed my box with new firm ware reset the box re scaned the box and its still comming up not connected also it now says the box has expired even tho i have 4 months left until it does?????? can any one shed any light

i have amonth left and now it has said expired once i did the new update! WTF???

same here, Once I downloaded the view my box now says expired. I just paid for a year subscription last week. what is going on?

The subscription service has nothing to do with Techkings, we let people post the info here for members to use,

If we hear or there is any explanation to why this is happening it will be posted

Also if yee have paid for a sub you are also paying for support, so maybe get in touch with whoever you paid sub to.

But as said once we or any members hear anything it will be posted.

starview 7

hi all im new to this forum
just to say that i have a starview7 and all the channels have gone down,ive been looking aroun and believe that theres a new firmware out but i dont know how to obtai it any help would bemuch appreciated thanks

Back