Starview Problems July 2012

I have the same problem my subs has not expired, installed the new Starview 3.00.ups but still no connection and the login message keeps poping up, pls help.

Last edited:
Having installed the new software my expiry date changed along with the box number, i have a new box number. Does that mean i need to pay extra money?????

hi
I ave lost all channels ,starview 7 says not connected since 14/7/12, I have been told new firmware 3.0 should resolve the problem.
All help would be appreciated.
Thanks

hi i have downloaded the view_3.00_ups.rar s/w, but the starview box does not read it at all. Any sugestions?

same problem as ashuk, when i got to USB then press view_3.00_ups.rar s/w nothing happens, do i need to change the file format?

I tried to change the format to view_3.00.ups, but still no luck. Running out of ideas & When I go to network file manager, I get Network Error ....8000

ive successfully put the new software on but now it's just saying not connected, what's the process involved in this?

I suggest people who have problems read this post here, which was posted earlier.

If members would look/search and read info is been posted when received.

Back