Starview Problems July 2012

hi my box number is DO NOT POST BOX NUMBERS, its showing not connected all the time, can you let me know, what i need to do next,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have merged all posts created today all with the same problems into this thread and thread title changed so members find it.

Will members read info before creating new threads all with same problems/info

Also DO NOT POST BOX NUMBERS on forum, we have no use for them and they will deleted.

Last edited:
we have a fight lol any good,if 2 months still left you should be ok,still a month left,if you lose 2 months complain on there place.

done completely everything posted today , new 3.0 version etc etc .sub till sept .still only got blue login with todays date etc . been at it for 6 hrs . no joy .please help a pensioner ?

I've been on to my so called support and the only way to get my boxes working again is to pay more subs. But as my 6 month subs haven't lasted 6months y would I just pay more money???? The support is disgraceful not a happy bunny

I've been on to my so called support and the only way to get my boxes working again is to pay more subs. But as my 6 month subs haven't lasted 6months y would I just pay more money???? The support is disgraceful not a happy bunny
people were advised of that situation when it started,when you pay they have you,you could have bought another make of box with no sub to pay:whistling:

starview 7 not connected

hi all my starview 7 says not connected all connections are fine ,all channels scrambled
this happened yester 14/7/12 all help would be deeply appreciated

a update on the new firmware 3.00ups in downloads.it works.all my channels work.remember to put it on a usb stick.thankyou techkings

Back