Stb emu connection error on firestick

Dhal

Just paid for an IPTV subscription.

The app shows a connection error on the main page. (Blue screen). The provider says he can see the line is live at his end.

Anyone have any ideas to trouble shoot pls

Does it load the portal at all have you you set it correctly if your getting connection error reboot router then device

Does it load the portal at all have you you set it correctly if your getting connection error reboot router then device
Yes I’ve just the portal address it’s correct. I will reboot router and firestick, will come back to you.
Thanks

Are you using a vpn or no vpn as supplier could have isp lock on ask him if has isp lock on if so see if he will reset it and kick the line for you was it working before you paid for the sub and are you selecting the right profile and if your not watching it it won't show on his server what's on by him saying actice that will probably mean he's extended sub and your sub is active

1. Restart router and wait for it to come back online
2. check stick is connected to netwok/refresh connection
3. load app/restart portal

Thanks for the above all.

I eventually cancelled my subscription with the provider. Moved up a new one and all was fine until last night.

I’m noticing the live channels are running on slow motion. Why would that be ?

Regards

Could be your speeds reboot router device have you spoke to provider see if there is a problem with there streams

Back