Streaming IPTV with EE supplier? uk

Boldguy

Good evening can I ask is ee safe to use on OTHER streaming means ee use bt this is why I am asking as virmin and sly.

Thank you

Good evening can I ask is ee safe to use on OTHER streaming means ee use bt this is why I am asking as virmin and sly.

Thank you
I’m with ee and never have any issues with any streaming I do whether Iptv DAZN Netflix hbo etc

What type of speeds are you getting also any issues with buffering.

Thank you
My line can only handle 36mbps as open reach refuse to replace the line due to full fibre roll out.
Have roughly 12 devices connected 2 hardwired rest Wi-Fi very little buffering on anything.
Tbh they’ve been pretty solid ee no blocks with Iptv even when everyone is sconnected gaming streaming all usual shite no buffering.
The only issue I’ve had is drop outs but that’s when we’ve had storms so really can’t pick a fault with them hope that helps

I second bazcfc1 comments, been with EE for years and very few issues. Very occasionally they appear to run some software system that can cause vpn to be overridden so you are back on ISP ip without knowing it. Obfuscate setting on vpn helps but not failproof.

Back