lf you are in outer portal go to settings then down to (go to inner portal) press ok and if you have 2 portals in use it takes you to the page where you have the choice of which portal and supplier you want to use or turn off power to box and the first load page gives same option as previously mentioned above
Just moved my mag256 to a different tv where I cannot conveniently remove power completely as a method of changing portals between two suppliers. This is the method of changing portals I have now arrived at :-
1. from the main home screen (either of current suppliers) turn to settings - press OK.
2. schroll down to GO TO THE INNER PORTAL - press OK.
3. go to settings (gear symbol) - press OK.
4. go to system settings (2x gear symbol) - press OK.
5. go to RESTART PORTAL (arrows in circle) - press OK.
6. select the portal/supplier you wish to load - press OK.
This works for me and I hope it does for you!
Yes, as I said, that is how I used to do it, however in its new location can now no longer easily completely power it down, just put it into standby. That is why I had to find an alternative way to change portal LOL.