Switching to IPTV , what box should i buy?

I'm using zgemma H 2s with no issues at all other than still frame for couple of seconds when first zapping to HD channels then catches up and runs fine, nice EPG using epg installer downloaded from plugins
Hi
How did you get your set up..

I'm not grate with the tech stuff etc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whats best for IPTV, an XPEED LX2 box or a Android Nividea Sheild box?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Digital
Is it not an Enigma box tho?

It is but I don't think it's fancy enough for something like this. My SAT box is a clone of that one and I don't think that supported IPTV properly when I tried some basic Enigma2 streaming apps on it.

Ok I see thanks, it wasn't the fastest when I brought up the guide, took a few seconds.

I'll stick with Kodi then, see how that fairs.

Again thanks

Ok I see thanks, it wasn't the fastest when I brought up the guide, took a few seconds.

I'll stick with Kodi then, see how that fairs.

Again thanks

There are apps on Android that can be used to access IPTV services. Smart IPTV is one. I used it for the first time yesterday and it's extremely clunky and basic but seems to do the job.

You have the best Android TV box around so you should have no problems there when it comes to HD IPTV streams etc.

Yeah it's great box for sure.
I know Kodi as a built in streamer.
Simple IPTV or something like that. Not sure how clunky it is tho yet, till I try it later.

Hi
How did you get your set up..

I'm not grate with the tech stuff etc

I followed instructions from a video on youtube mate, there was a link on there to server so got 1 months subs off them to try it out, was quite simple really and video was easy to follow,
Hope I'm allowed to post links on here

I have an Zgemma h2s box and a m8 android box and looking to get IPTV set up soon. Do any of these boxes allow recordings to be made? anyone tried both and have a preference over one?

I have an Zgemma h2s box and a m8 android box and looking to get IPTV set up soon. Do any of these boxes allow recordings to be made? anyone tried both and have a preference over one?
Kung let me know how u get on please

Back