Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Techkings and Firefox

murz

Registered
Just opened the site up with Firefox (usually use IE7) what a difference, its so much faster.
The fox from now on.

rtm27

VIP Member
Glad you found an alternative to ie. I've been using Opera for almost a year now and just started using Firefox too. Love the speed of page loading from the two of them.

HiTecK

Founder
Staff member
Have to agree with you both on this, FF is much faster here and 99% of everywhere else.

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
I have always used FF never bothered with IE, i have no issues with FF at all its a great search engine with pretty cool add-ons.

7thsinger

VIP Member
I use IE at work, because that's what we're set up to run. At home, both rigs run FF exclusively...and highly recommended.

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
I tried Opera, its not bad but doesn't like my dial-up much. FireFox is my favorite, although for slow connections Avant actually moves faster, but not as useer friendly.

rtm27

VIP Member
Those with dial-up, you have my sympathies.

I have cable connection, and both Opera and Firefox love it!!

murz

Registered
Ferg, dont want to appear ignorant, but where about are you given that you still use dial up.