The IPTV Price War

These are my views based on my experiences with both card-share and iptv,i brought a box and line from ebay for card share was fine for the first month then went off

Ebay is notorious for this. People tend to lump it in with fb and twitter though, which is wrong coz on ebay you don't get ongoing support and accountability.

I have two subs from a reseller on twitter at the moment. I spotted his prices, took a trial, joined his Telegram group and saw a lot of long standing, happy customers there. Had my main sub with him since September, which I'd bought before the raids shut down iptv as a backup to a sub from here that cost double. When the sub from here expired, I realised I was actually using the "backup" sub more than that so let the TK Vet's sub go. The half price one is more reliable. Less downtime. Bigger vod.

Then before Christmas, he put an offer on for another sub he resells for £17 for 12 months. This gave all the usual iptv channels, DIDN'T include any vod at all, and gave TWO connections which could be used at different IP addresses. So I bought that sub. It's a backup one so doesn't get used as often as the main one, but it's on a firestick upstairs and I use it quite regularly. It has fhd sports streams at 50 and 60 fps and honestly has never had more than a very occasional buffer while I've been watching. It's on my Dad's firestick too, so for three months so far it's cost £2.80 a month. If it goes 12 months (and there are people in the Telegram group who've been using this sub a year so I've no reason to think it won't) then it'll work out at 70p a month over the two houses.

The point I'm making, is that just because you've had a bad experience (and some beginners naivety buying a pre-loaded box off ebay) it doesn't mean that all cheap subs are inferior quality or will not last the duration you pay for.

Ebay is notorious for this. People tend to lump it in with fb and twitter though, which is wrong coz on ebay you don't get ongoing support and accountability.

I have two subs from a reseller on twitter at the moment. I spotted his prices, took a trial, joined his Telegram group and saw a lot of long standing, happy customers there. Had my main sub with him since September, which I'd bought before the raids shut down iptv as a backup to a sub from here that cost double. When the sub from here expired, I realised I was actually using the "backup" sub more than that so let the TK Vet's sub go. The half price one is more reliable. Less downtime. Bigger vod.

Then before Christmas, he put an offer on for another sub he resells for £17 for 12 months. This gave all the usual iptv channels, DIDN'T include any vod at all, and gave TWO connections which could be used at different IP addresses. So I bought that sub. It's a backup one so doesn't get used as often as the main one, but it's on a firestick upstairs and I use it quite regularly. It has fhd sports streams at 50 and 60 fps and honestly has never had more than a very occasional buffer while I've been watching. It's on my Dad's firestick too, so for three months so far it's cost £2.80 a month. If it goes 12 months (and there are people in the Telegram group who've been using this sub a year so I've no reason to think it won't) then it'll work out at 70p a month over the two houses.

The point I'm making, is that just because you've had a bad experience (and some beginners naivety buying a pre-loaded box off ebay) it doesn't mean that all cheap subs are inferior quality or will not last the duration you pay for.
Which you have a valid point and hopefully will last for you some people arnt as fortunate when buying off fleebay or social media we've seen it 1000s of times on forum that's what gives cheap subs a bad name I will admit I spend more on nf and Spotify as subs don't last but that's a few quid lol

I’ve had subs at different price ranges, the cheaper ones have generally been worse but I’ve also had bad ones at the higher range.

The best I’ve had (current one) is at the higher range but is well worth what I pay for it, no complaints from me.

Jezzus, i have a thumping headache after reading this thread and trying to make any sense of it !
Maybe i'm getting old or just tetchy but i cannot for the life of me make any sense of some of it.
I live in Spain so different circumstances for me but in a nutshell.
I like and want to watch various live sports.
I don't have the luxury of loads of tv channels.
The missus isn't techy so got to be easy to use.
I pay less than a pound a week for IPTV (plus have a 2m dish for FTA)
I have access to 3k+ live channels from all over the place.
I have hundreds of box sets and thousands of VOD films and haven't seen the inside of a cinema in 20 plus years.
Would i pay SKY prices if i were there then the answer is NO and would still use IPTV providers.
I have been with my provider for 6 years since early CS days.
They are fair, reliable,respond pretty well and give imo a very good service !
Would i swap to save a few quid then definitely NOT !
Would i cancel if SPORT went then definitely NOT !
It's a lifestyle choice and individual to each of us.
If everybody starts jumping ship at the first sign of some problems then the good times most of us have had may never come back.
The source suppliers and providers costs won't go down but another loss of these core people will severely damage the IPTV scene similar to after XC Codes.
If you find a good reliable supplier then give them your support as once lost it may be impossible to replace it !

Jezzus, i have a thumping headache after reading this thread and trying to make any sense of it !
Maybe i'm getting old or just tetchy but i cannot for the life of me make any sense of some of it.
I live in Spain so different circumstances for me but in a nutshell.
I like and want to watch various live sports.
I don't have the luxury of loads of tv channels.
The missus isn't techy so got to be easy to use.
I pay less than a pound a week for IPTV (plus have a 2m dish for FTA)
I have access to 3k+ live channels from all over the place.
I have hundreds of box sets and thousands of VOD films and haven't seen the inside of a cinema in 20 plus years.
Would i pay SKY prices if i were there then the answer is NO and would still use IPTV providers.
I have been with my provider for 6 years since early CS days.
They are fair, reliable,respond pretty well and give imo a very good service !
Would i swap to save a few quid then definitely NOT !
Would i cancel if SPORT went then definitely NOT !
It's a lifestyle choice and individual to each of us.
If everybody starts jumping ship at the first sign of some problems then the good times most of us have had may never come back.
The source suppliers and providers costs won't go down but another loss of these core people will severely damage the IPTV scene similar to after XC Codes.
If you find a good reliable supplier then give them your support as once lost it may be impossible to replace it !

Excellent post

CORONAVIRUS LATEST:

FOOTBALL

Premier League / EFL / FA Cup / WSL - suspended until 3rd April

Scottish Football - suspended indefinitely

Welsh / Northern Irish Football - suspended until 4th April

Champions League / Europa League - all matches w/c 16th March postponed - meeting to be held on Tuesday 17th March to discuss

La Liga - suspended until 3rd April

Serie A - suspended until 3rd April

Bundesliga - suspended until 2nd April

Eredivisie - suspended until 3rd April

Ligue One - suspended indefinitely

MLS - suspended until 11th April

RUGBY UNION

Guinness Premiership - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

Pro14 - suspended indefinitely

Super Rugby - suspended from Monday 16th March for the foreseeable future

France - all rugby suspended indefinitely

RUGBY LEAGUE

Super League - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

NRL - to continue behind closed doors

US SPORT

MLB - suspended indefinitely
NBA - suspended indefinitely
NHL - suspended indefinitely
XFL - suspended indefinitely

OTHER SPORT

Cricket
Postponed -
England Tour of Sri Lanka
India v South Africa ODI's Australia v New Zealand ODI's

Start of IPL delayed to 15th April

Cycling
Giro d'Italia postponed
All events suspended until at least 3rd April

Golf
Players Championship cancelled
Masters postponed

Motorsport
F1 - First four races cancelled - next scheduled is Dutch GP on 3rd May
Moto GP suspended until 3rd May
Formula E suspended for two months
World Superbikes suspended until mid-April
NASCAR suspended for next two races

London Marathon postponed until 4th October

Squash
PSA Tour suspended until end of April

Ice Hockey
UK Elite League cancels remainder of season

UFC
UFC London on Saturday 21st March to be moved out of the UK - most likely USA

GAA suspended until 29th March

Darts - PDC cancel Premier League in Rotterdam - next week in Newcastle still going ahead

Netball
Superleague season is suspended until further notice

There may be more......

CORONAVIRUS LATEST:

FOOTBALL

Premier League / EFL / FA Cup / WSL - suspended until 3rd April

Scottish Football - suspended indefinitely

Welsh / Northern Irish Football - suspended until 4th April

Champions League / Europa League - all matches w/c 16th March postponed - meeting to be held on Tuesday 17th March to discuss

La Liga - suspended until 3rd April

Serie A - suspended until 3rd April

Bundesliga - suspended until 2nd April

Eredivisie - suspended until 3rd April

Ligue One - suspended indefinitely

MLS - suspended until 11th April

RUGBY UNION

Guinness Premiership - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

Pro14 - suspended indefinitely

Super Rugby - suspended from Monday 16th March for the foreseeable future

France - all rugby suspended indefinitely

RUGBY LEAGUE

Super League - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

NRL - to continue behind closed doors

US SPORT

MLB - suspended indefinitely
NBA - suspended indefinitely
NHL - suspended indefinitely
XFL - suspended indefinitely

OTHER SPORT

Cricket
Postponed -
England Tour of Sri Lanka
India v South Africa ODI's Australia v New Zealand ODI's

Start of IPL delayed to 15th April

Cycling
Giro d'Italia postponed
All events suspended until at least 3rd April

Golf
Players Championship cancelled
Masters postponed

Motorsport
F1 - First four races cancelled - next scheduled is Dutch GP on 3rd May
Moto GP suspended until 3rd May
Formula E suspended for two months
World Superbikes suspended until mid-April
NASCAR suspended for next two races

London Marathon postponed until 4th October

Squash
PSA Tour suspended until end of April

Ice Hockey
UK Elite League cancels remainder of season

UFC
UFC London on Saturday 21st March to be moved out of the UK - most likely USA

GAA suspended until 29th March

Darts - PDC cancel Premier League in Rotterdam - next week in Newcastle still going ahead

Netball
Superleague season is suspended until further notice

There may be more......
There still is certain matches televised they was 2 on bein sports today and one on bt sports hd yesterday morning

I guess it would depend on how long you were buying for and what you were planning on viewing. If you are buying a year I fail to see the correlation between Corona virus and prices. Monthly subs if you want mainly sport viewing are bound to take a hit but for movies , foreign channels, VOD etc I don't really see why prices would drop. In my experience not everyone gets IPTV just for sport.

As an iptv user, I can add my 2 cent here.

I shall pay more to someone who provide better customer service and support. Sport is not the only reason people get iptv. It is true most of stuff is available free on internet but why spend so much time and hassle to find ? Paying a reasonable fee to my supplier save me for the trouble of searching and save my time.

Wire free setup is another reason people prefer iptv over cheap card sharing option or free sat.

VOD is going to be handy for binge watching when the lockdown starts in few weeks time in UK too !

Price has to be reasonable and I expect the most suppliers will adjust naturally or offer extra services to retain customers.

Back