The Premier League Sack Race

Regardless of other influences in the club, OGS is a really poor manager and should never have got a sniff at the United job. He is tactically inept.
He will always go down as a legend for fans at the club for what he brought there especially his heroics in the 99 final.

But as a manager he will always been poor and no amount of time can change how poor of a manager he is.

Latest odds for utd job
Next Manchester United Manager odds with Grosvenor Sport

Zinedine Zidane 3/1
Brendan Rodgers 7/2
Antonio Conte 5/1
Mauricio Pochettino 12/1
Erik Ten Hag 12/1
Laurent Blanc 20/1
Massimiliano Allegri 25/1
Rafael Benitez 25/1
Gareth Southgate 25/1
Julian Nagelsmann 25/1
33/1 bar
Although conte has expressed interest but not happy with utd infrastructure!!

There has been a succession of managers some good some not so! Difficult to succeed in a toxic atmosphere! Imo of course

Latest odds for utd job
Next Manchester United Manager odds with Grosvenor Sport

Zinedine Zidane 3/1
Brendan Rodgers 7/2
Antonio Conte 5/1
Mauricio Pochettino 12/1
Erik Ten Hag 12/1
Laurent Blanc 20/1
Massimiliano Allegri 25/1
Rafael Benitez 25/1
Gareth Southgate 25/1
Julian Nagelsmann 25/1
33/1 bar
Although conte has expressed interest but not happy with utd infrastructure!!
Brendons name comes up for Prime ministet🙄🙄

There has been a succession of managers some good some not so! Difficult to succeed in a toxic atmosphere! Imo of course
Even Jose couldn’t make anything at utd no matter who takes the reigns the utd of 99 is in the past and past it and this team there needs to be a major rebuild imo

No matter how much the owners have given to spend ove the years in the transfer window especially since Fergie retired the toxicity at the club since he left has not gone away and feels it worst than ever imo.

Changes have to be made at the top, the system and the whole culture there has to change to push united forward. Club has been going backwards for so long now.

No matter how much the owners have given to spend ove the years in the transfer window especially since Fergie retired the toxicity at the club since he left has not gone away and feels it worst than ever imo.

Changes have to be made at the top, the system and the whole culture there has to change to push united forward. Club has been going backwards for so long now.
Can see ronaldo been on phone to his agent I said city not shitty utd get me a move to Newcastle in January👋🏻👋🏻🤣🤣

Solskjaer has had money to spend and is somehow failing to make anything resembling a team out of the pretty good group of players he's got.

Newcastle seem they have a chance of the league title in 10 years than the current United side.
Next season as they will rebuild from January.
Personally I would drop de gea and let hendo have a crack at 1st team keeper imo he’s better then de gea then rebuild from the back upwards

Next season as they will rebuild from January.
Personally I would drop de gea and let hendo have a crack at 1st team keeper imo he’s better then de gea then rebuild from the back upwards

I like Henderson but don't think he's much better than de gea. No harm in giving more game time to him now.

Mourinho couldn’t do it lol and you’ve only made couple of signings since he left

That's why a major overhaul needs to happen at the club otherwise the status quo will remain as it is.

I like Henderson but don't think he's much better than de gea. No harm in giving more game time to him now.

That's why a major overhaul needs to happen at the club otherwise the status quo will remain as it is.
Utd have signed Sancho, ronaldo, Fernandes, cavani, van der beek, maguire, bissaka, varane, telles, camp

that’s pretty much a new team

no excuses for ole

Utd have signed Sancho, ronaldo, Fernandes, cavani, van der beek, maguire, bissaka, varane, telles, camp

that’s pretty much a new team

no excuses for ole
They all want to be left back in changing room except ronaldo he wants directors box🤣🤣🤣

As much as a fantastic player Ronaldo is he just seems like a passenger when it comes to closing down getting the ball back etc.
There's too many chiefs and not enough indians in the team now and its just a recipe for failure i'm afraid.
I was really looking forward to united putting up a good battle especially being at home but it was an embarasment of the century.

Back