TM Nano 3T remote

channelking

Anywhere cheap to get legit remote for the box?

Looked on eBay and websites mainly non branded ones.

One i have now lasted a long time tbh. But knackered. Have to really press down on buttons for it to react.

I seen the remote I need is the technomate universal one from but that comes to £26!! for a remote a rip off

Is only ones selling this remote as cant find it anywhere else?

Seen compatible remote for my box for £5 which is fine but Im guessing this wont last and have all the same functions?

Have non branded remotes for the TV over the years but they always mess up in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
you might be better off with one of those one4all or logictech harmony ones.
Or check to see if there's an app for the receiver as you can use a phone/ tablet to control it, as most remotes go the same after a bit of use.

I looked at that one but will that be as good as the original.

Would have preferred the technomate universal remote but with postage bit too much.

What do you expect as complain about the price of a genuine one?
remember all those clone boxes as people did not want to pay the full price of genuine boxes?
Using cheaper quality parts than an original comes out at a lower price.

Just wondered if the original remote could be found anywhere else other than for less that's all.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found remote, used but excellent condition.

Thing is remote is for the TM 4K model but remote is exactly same as one for my box as shown in video below. Any idea guys if the remote will work for my box or just the TM 4K?

Anyone any ideas?

Shall I risk it and get the remote?

Just dont want to get it and doesnt work for my box even though its exact same one.

Ye may do that.

Even though same remote as mine could be just gona work on the 4k box.

Anyone know how to actually make TV buttons on the remote work with TV itself?

I think you need your actual tv remote to program the buttons. But both the original and copy tv remote I have dont work. So any other way to get TV functions on technomate remote to work?

No mate I mean the actual TV remote. I am guessing I need that to program the TV functions on the technomate remote.

Remote I am hoping to get for my box will work as current one is knackered.

But really need TV functions to work on the box remote but TV remote doesnt work which I assume is needed to program the TV functions on the box remote?

I need the functions to work on the box remote as atm cant really turn TV off or turn volume up and down on TV without manually doing it via TV.

They aint techy either so using remote on smartphone out of the question lol.

I have no idea what any of that means.
You have no working remote for the tv or the box?

Use the remote in openwebif
Click menu/setup/usage and gui/ button setup.
After you've made changes click green to save

I have no idea what any of that means.
You have no working remote for the tv or the box?

My bad if sounded all confusing.

So the box remote I will be getting soon will be working fine.

What I want to know is the box remote has TV functions on it by that I mean can control the power volume and also power tv on/off.

But for those TV functions to work on the box remote I imagine it has to be programmed alongside the remote for the TV?

If that is the case my remote for the TV does not work, is there any other option to have the TV functions to work on the box remote.

You've not got the remote yet, you'll need to wait until it arrives before you can set it up to work the tv and box.
I'm not even going to ask why you have no tv remote

Back