Trouble getting IPTV to play through 4G using a 4G Router

Hope it's ok to piggyback on this thread, I recently started using a 4g router and have my firestick hardwired to it. My iptv works fine 90% of the time but it does freeze occasionally. Is there anything I can do in the settings on either my firestick or router or both to keep this freezing to a minimum?

Hope it's ok to piggyback on this thread, I recently started using a 4g router and have my firestick hardwired to it. My iptv works fine 90% of the time but it does freeze occasionally. Is there anything I can do in the settings on either my firestick or router or both to keep this freezing to a minimum?
Hi, is it a 4k stick or the standard? I believe the hardware is a lot better in the 4k version. My provider doesn't recommend the stardard version for running x3m app

Yeah it's a 4k firestick.
If you aren't using a wired connection to the firestick, do that. The ethernet adapters on Amazon are like £15 and worth every penny. Worth a shot at a relatively inexpensive price. You could try changing the DNS settings to GoogleDNS or Cloudflare DNS. For some reason, switching a VPN on my internet makes Twitch 1080p streaming flawless, but without it i get lots of buffering, so worth taking a trial out for one of them too. I use ExpressVPN, used to use PIA which is still solid.

Back