Trying to install epg import for iptv

Ok that sorted it thanks guys, the ipk works perfect,on openatv is there anyway on enabling the IPTV bouquets so they stay on the box when the power is cut from the box.
Im using autobouquets e2.
When you use autobouquets maker you can go into hide bouquets and tic the IPTV bouquets to show but on e2 i cant find that option. Anytime the box is turned of at the plug i have to install the IPTV again,im sure there's a way around it.

i thought you was doing your mates box what's using Vix??

Do you mean the iptv epg is blank? or you have got to put iptv sub back on the box??

I am aye and that ipk sorted the problem i was having but i have it on my own box as well and that's what keeps happening anytime i turn the plug of.

The hole IPTV bouquet and the channels dissapear from the box altogether and i have to install them again theought putty,there's no option on autobouquets e2 to keep the bouquets there but on auto bouquets maker you can go in to hide bouquets and click on the IPTV bouquet to un hide it and it shows up again,it seems the bouquet is there on the box i just don't know how to un hide it

That's a funny one, Run the script after you put epg-importer on your box then tick all the bouquets you need for your iptv then run Manual on epg importer then save, This should work?

Yes but that only loads the channels and the bouquets plus the epg, they still disappear when the power goes off,im going to have to mess around with e2 to see if i can un hide the iptv bouquets, even on the iPad image they have a plugin called sly bouquets maker,you have the option to un hide bouquets on that also so the IPTV bouquets reapear on the box after the powers cut from the box. I might just change the image if I don't figure it out.

Defo something wrong, I would take it all off the box and start again, I have done this to lots of Zgemma box's running wooshbuild and never had this problem

It might be the method im installing it to the box then, the script might be different, just a guess, did you try and turn it of at the plug after you install it to check it out. It happens me all the time,I've tried different scripts from different suppliers and its always the same, weird one

Could you even send me your script so i can compare it to mine, i was going to attach a picture so i could show you what happens when the bouquets dissapear but im not sure in how to do it from my phone.

Hi im trying to figure out how to install epgimport to my box for iptv epg, the plugins dont work on my box, i know if i update the image i can download epgimport through plugins,i have figured out how to get the extra sources on epgimport for the iptv bouquets but im stuck on how to install it if the plugins dont work, is there an ipk or a file for epgimport i can ftp to the box, ive search on here but i cant find anything on it,
Sorry if i have posted this on the wrong section on the forum and thanks in advance.
Epg import is in plugins /download plugins /extensions / I've just installed it I'm on ipab tv just had instructions off my Iptv provider

Yes but i was looking for the .ipk so i can install it to a box remotely if the plugins are down or not working on a box. Thanks anyway got sorted

Can anybody help me with setting up an auto script to populate bouqets and epg for iptv I know you need Dropbox but that's as far as I've been able to find,

Can anybody help me with setting up an auto script to populate bouqets and epg for iptv I know you need Dropbox but that's as far as I've been able to find,

You talking about running the script from your provider? Just connect to your box via putty and then run the script from there.

Hi im trying to figure out how to install epgimport to my box for iptv epg, the plugins dont work on my box, i know if i update the image i can download epgimport through plugins,i have figured out how to get the extra sources on epgimport for the iptv bouquets but im stuck on how to install it if the plugins dont work, is there an ipk or a file for epgimport i can ftp to the box, ive search on here but i cant find anything on it,
Sorry if i have posted this on the wrong section on the forum and thanks in advance.
I have iptv on zgemma h52s. And found the best way to add epg to the channels is to use a program called echannelizer
Downloaded zip on pc and connected to box easy . You can do all editing and it adds picons as well as epg.

You talking about running the script from your provider? Just connect to your box via putty and then run the script from there.

No I'm looking to create my own script for epg as provider has only starting supporting enigma2 and have tried the echannelizer method but have lots of friends and family's boxs I've setup so auto script would be easier to get them all sorted or could relay info onto supplier for them to create script

Back