Trying to install epg import for iptv

No I'm looking to create my own script for epg as provider has only starting supporting enigma2 and have tried the echannelizer method but have lots of friends and family's boxs I've setup so auto script would be easier to get them all sorted or could relay info onto supplier for them to create script

Not sure about a script to sort this but you can save the file from echanneliser and then all they need to do is open echanneliser and import and write it to the box.

But i'm guessing some friends and family may not be IT savvy so can understand you wanting a script.

Not sure about a script to sort this but you can save the file from echanneliser and then all they need to do is open echanneliser and import and write it to the box.

But i'm guessing some friends and family may not be IT savvy so can understand you wanting a script.

Using the echannelizer method you need sat bouqets on box to pull epg from? Would like just epg and bouquets for iptv uk and international

Yes but that only loads the channels and the bouquets plus the epg, they still disappear when the power goes off,im going to have to mess around with e2 to see if i can un hide the iptv bouquets, even on the iPad image they have a plugin called sly bouquets maker,you have the option to un hide bouquets on that also so the IPTV bouquets reapear on the box after the powers cut from the box. I might just change the image if I don't figure it out.

hey pal, i have this exact same problem did you ever figure it out?

Yes but that only loads the channels and the bouquets plus the epg, they still disappear when the power goes off,im going to have to mess around with e2 to see if i can un hide the iptv bouquets, even on the iPad image they have a plugin called sly bouquets maker,you have the option to un hide bouquets on that also so the IPTV bouquets reapear on the box after the powers cut from the box. I might just change the image if I don't figure it out.

using it on my Zgemma box,h2s I put the IPK file in temp and install it from the box
install local extension/memory /tmp/install extensions

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...... I'm currently using epgimporter on iPab to populate my iptv epg. However, I'm unsure what the best source is to use, I currently have more than one box checked. But when I skip forward say 24 hours the epg becomes empty. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Back