Tune Failed

@cactikid its aright to insult me and take the p*ss out of me but talking about mental health in any negative way the way your going about is f*cked up imo. It may be a joke but didnt find it funny.

Yes maybe it could have been sorted a year or so ago. Thats on me, just the way I am not right in the head as some would be suggesting (y)

I'll just keep looking around for local guys until I find someone who is reasonable and let them get it sorted. I will happily leave this thread as it is. Cheers.

Mate i am not trying to take the piss out of you,but you are stressing big time and then you down the wrong path which i dont want you to go,Life is to be enjoyed and having fun.We want you sorted to get tv back and by any means needed.

Stupid question. When upgrading to openatv 6.4 you need to setup a password to be able to access most features. Have you done that?

I dont need charity from anyone. Nor do I want it to be fixed for free.

Potentially £100 for repairing/replacing lnb/cables in my eyes is too excessive. May not be for others but is for me.

If I come across someone reasonable which I believe I will if I keep looking then I will pay them to get it fixed.

Listen m8 there are many sad cases out there like and if we can help without offending anybody as you have many mates here willing to help you overcome and put a smile on your face.Love and happiness not stress please as that takes its toll.

Listen m8 there are many sad cases out there like and if we can help without offending anybody as you have many mates here willing to help you overcome and put a smile on your face.Love and happiness not stress please as that takes its toll.

I am having more stress from my parents as I dont watch anything from my box, I am usually just watching stuff on my PC.

My parents have access to the TV all the time and its for them trying to get it sorted. I aint bothered about the box myself its for them.

Anyway I have already spoken to one guy no call out charge which is ok, hopefully he will be able to come and do checks to find fault later this week. Obviously got to have social distancing in place.

Doesnt ask you to do it but youve to set one up mate. Wont let your box connect without it. Menu setup network passwordsetup. I couldnt do any ftp without setting it up

Doesnt ask you to do it but youve to set one up mate. Wont let your box connect without it. Menu setup network passwordsetup. I couldnt do any ftp without setting it up
His issue is more like 20 yr old cable and lnb as worked in his mates house.

His issue is more like 20 yr old cable and lnb as worked in his mates house.

Ah, didnt see that it worked in his mates house. Yup cactikid has got it, either that or the dish has moved. If i was you id just use iptv and get rid of the wires and youve no issues lol

Oh yes for FTP I have set up password as couldnt figure out why couldnt connect to box via FTP.

Good guy on here told me had to setup password on box for FTP.

Back