Unrealistic expectations?!

Thats the norm when ever any big sporting event is on, you have a crazy amount asking for a test on the day.

Charging a certain price for 24 hours or whatever and getting that money back if they take a sub with the provider would be a fair option imo.

At least then will reduce the amount testing when such events are on.

No doubt though some sellers dont care and allow tests to be taken on days like today.

Unfortunately some sellers are so desperate for customers that they'll give them a trial knowing there's a 99% chance they'll never buy a sub.

And we have another!!! Do they ever stop and think before they post? Some of these 'muppets' expect the world for about a fiver a month. AND they expect to get straight to the source of the IPTV provider.

I am looking a good and quality and reliable IPTV provider, only get in contact of you have the following below and provide 24h free test:

It is for a Fire TV Box

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk Asian
- All 3pm Football
- NO freezing.
- NO VPN
- PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, India, Pakistan really important that load instant and do not buffer)
- VOD with HD series and films including Bollywood updated daily
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- No resellers
- On hand support 24/7 either via telegram or on here
- Main thing is Sports and Bollywood channels and Bollywood movies updated regularly and categorised well.

And we have another!!! Do they ever stop and think before they post? Some of these 'muppets' expect the world for about a fiver a month. AND they expect to get straight to the source of the IPTV provider.

I am looking a good and quality and reliable IPTV provider, only get in contact of you have the following below and provide 24h free test:

It is for a Fire TV Box

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk Asian
- All 3pm Football
- NO freezing.
- NO VPN
- PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, India, Pakistan really important that load instant and do not buffer)
- VOD with HD series and films including Bollywood updated daily
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- No resellers
- On hand support 24/7 either via telegram or on here
- Main thing is Sports and Bollywood channels and Bollywood movies updated regularly and categorised well.
Just seen it what are these people on :ROFLMAO:

They need to go stand in a corner and have an effing good word with themselves, kin idiots! They waste good keyboard strokes, and are stealing my oxygen :LOL:. But don't worry someone will be in touch with him.

Infact I have just checked again, he is in conversation with someone, probably an IPTV call centre :LOL: :LOL:

Theres been 2 of them in the last 10 minutes lamb lamb.
Not really an unrealistic expectation though (they didn't expect to last did they?)
One just tried To rejoin under a new alias - only special people get away with that, don't they?
no idea what you mean :whistle:

Back