Unrealistic expectations?!

Looking for Sports in the US. Test would be welcome. Along with pricing. 4K preferable.

:unsure:

i have access to "4k" channels, in as far as theres a 4k logo in the top corner of the screen. they run at 1920 x 1080 50fps.

i have yet to see any stable sources in any great amounts running at anything higher than that :blush:

Looking for a reliable sub to be used on my MagBox with the following.
- UK/US package
- Sports UK and US (Must include all EPL games)
- Movies & TV shows
- PPV
- No freezing/buffering & solid reliable service is a must
- good list of reliable fitness vids
- good choice for kids TV
- ideally no European or clutter channels
- strictly no xxx
- no blocks
- need a trial

AMAZING Jane Fonda fitness package :ROFLMAO:

Some Propper bean heads around with some mad requests lol
You're not wrong @bazcfc1 and then they want it for next to nowt!

There is one person on here that I have been watching jumping from trial to trial, and then after weeks asks "what is the best device to watch IPTV on"!!!! Obviously he has S**t broadband and can't find a sub to run on said s**t broadband, so the answer to him/her is NONE, get a decent broadband service first!! :rage:

Apart from the fitness vids I dont think it is totally unreasonable.

Absolutely no buffering maybe a problem however, it should not be regular.

As for the long list of useless channels I agree with him. I cannot understand why suppliers do it.

@mike123 , yes I have one supplier initially the package came with what must have been about 30 different countries at least when I said to him I only needed uk and us he did remove the rest from playlist same with VOD multisubtitles.

@mike123 , yes I have one supplier initially the package came with what must have been about 30 different countries at least when I said to him I only needed uk and us he did remove the rest from playlist same with VOD multisubtitles.
They should just turn the useless channels off as standard. Most people just want UK, PPV, 3pm kick offs and USA. Some customers may asian channels and Adult but anything else is just silly.

Luckly there are plenty of apps now where you can hide unwanted groups, which in my case reduced my list by about 80%

They should just turn the useless channels off as standard. Most people just want UK, PPV, 3pm kick offs and USA. Some customers may asian channels and Adult but anything else is just silly.

Luckly there are plenty of apps now where you can hide unwanted groups, which in my case reduced my list by about 80%
yes plus a lot quicker to bring playlist in if removed.

Most suppliers will offer option of world channels or just UK.
But what, most don't realise when they, just take UK package they don't get the xtra football channels ect so most add everything although can, easily be removed
Apart from the fitness vids I dont think it is totally unreasonable.

Absolutely no buffering maybe a problem however, it should not be regular.

As for the long list of useless channels I agree with him. I cannot understand why suppliers do it.
Because suppliers buy packages/channel lists and in those packages Indian Ukraine ect will be part of that package they won't sell just say UK they will be other streams/catagories included

You also have boxes like buzztv XRS 4500 or the formuler z8 pro which allows you to hide categories and select the ones you need to keep by organizing categories

You also have boxes like buzztv XRS 4500 or the formuler z8 pro which allows you to hide categories and select the ones you need to keep by organizing categories
Dont even have to go that far just use a app like tivimate.

100% Agree with u, northing wrong with the request imo, if there's alof buffering in 2021 on iptv then no wonder people are going through trial after trial
Agreed the only time a get a bit is when I switch channel to 3pm kick off for a couple of seconds and that's about it.

Since moving to VM I do have about 100 meg spare capacity on my network so I suppose that helps.

not allways net related i have vm like n have 1 deadspot in kids bedroom but wired h9s fixes all else is firsesticks n formuler s turbo but dont have any issues wat so ever suppose it comes with knowing wat ur doing mike the 3pm issue is contact between ur supplier n ur connection,thats it really zap time n stream source connection settling wen u connect to it but if ur on a descent supplier u learn to live with it

not allways net related i have vm like n have 1 deadspot in kids bedroom but wired h9s fixes all else is firsesticks n formuler s turbo but dont have any issues wat so ever suppose it comes with knowing wat ur doing mike the 3pm issue is contact between ur supplier n ur connection,thats it really zap time n stream source connection settling wen u connect to it but if ur on a descent supplier u learn to live with it
dead spots in your house are nothing to do with supplier, or ISP
its your set-up
either hard wire, or if not possible use WAPs , or splash out on a MESH system
I've been lucky (and able to) and have hard wired WAPs around my house and workshop, along with a LAN port in each room

Back