VM some channels gone?

Main event is still working in one netid, I've had confirmed reports and screenshots from 2 people in same area.
trying to scan that netid in abm won't work if you don't live there

Main event is still working in one netid, I've had confirmed reports and screenshots from 2 people in same area.
trying to scan that netid in abm won't work if you don't live there

It is just a matter of time tho right?. I still dont get why one of the sports HD channel is working and others are not. Are they intentionally doing this or is this some sort of glitch?

It is just a matter of time tho right?. I still dont get why one of the sports HD channel is working and others are not. Are they intentionally doing this or is this some sort of glitch?
Intentionally, it's so that we can't watch live sports, I can't see it being a happy accident on their behalf really, can you?

My VM has gone, in Sheffield, tried a rescan, been in touch with line provider, and no issues with that, good lad, he keeps you posted, going to try IPTV,

Although I live in Sheffield, I’m in the North of the City and my Net I.D is listed as Barnsley, emaied the provider yesterday and don’t think it’s switched off, I’ll see if I can get a test line later on when home,
Regards

Although I live in Sheffield, I’m in the North of the City and my Net I.D is listed as Barnsley, emaied the provider yesterday and don’t think it’s switched off, I’ll see if I can get a test line later on when home,
Regards
As a general rule, if you can get channels 1-5 through the VM cable, it's still connected, if none of the others work, it's your provider/line
if you can't get anything at all, the VM cable may be disconnected/cut

My VM has gone, in Sheffield, tried a rescan, been in touch with line provider, and no issues with that, good lad, he keeps you posted, going to try IPTV,
what vm have gone, you dont live far from me and mine is ok here....

My sky sports main event has stopped working since last night, just checked again it's still not clearing. It was one of the last couple of working channels and now I think it's finally gone. Can anyone else confirm if there ss main event has stopped or is working please.

My sky sports main event has stopped working since last night, just checked again it's still not clearing. It was one of the last couple of working channels and now I think it's finally gone. Can anyone else confirm if there ss main event has stopped or is working please.
Should say area 41050 as it would help lol

Back