VM some channels gone?

Iam.useing cablie c line for whatever channels I.can get and a c line polish TV polsat on zone 2 dish eurobird pick.up one or two sports football on it not on English but hay works on zgemma so mix of 2 different c line

Thanks mike, i switched notifications of by mail, but i was still getting them by the dozen, hope this one works, i am cracking up, my mobile is going of every 5 mins..lol

Some areas may not have been updated yet as its not a full blanket change over but area by area.

You just never know maybe Branson favours certain areas as maybe such areas have special connection for him hence why main event SD is still working in certain areas.

Mine have all gone (SD) . However ss football in HD is working. I assume this is where they give you it free for the day, to entice you in.

Few others too, food network and racing TV

Netid 0006

So it seems like IPTV is the main option of getting these channels again?

Apologies, I've never used IPTV before, so I'm not really familiar with how to set it up, but quick question, would I be able to set this up on a zgemma h2h? (a quick search suggests I can, but I want to make sure)
Yes I personally use XCmulti but you will need to edit a file in the folder XCplugin to enter your iptv providers URL and your username and password.
Works great for me although I mainly use a firestick with iptv smarters now.

Back