VM some channels gone?

Oh well just look on positive side of the money saved over the months I've been without sly since went dark 2 year ago still not gone back ebay does sky sports accounts for anyone interested lol

Atleast btsport hd is working that's champions league and europa league sorted aswel as some prem games and UFC also frank warren boxing. Better than nothing I suppose

S sports SD VM have moved CAIDs -so not available anymore on CS .....Smovies SD same thing HD still there for time being .......others being effected too slowly but surely - THis is effecting CS only at moment

Still 300 channels, so still very much worthwhile having, and the main thing is Sky Sports News works in HD and SD so thats the main thing
(y) for the one or two live events most people watch each week, it's no hardship to stream it

To check if yours is working go on to the sports bouqet then press the red button and scroll on the sky sports hd channels

So are we all sure that this is the end for sly sports? Because I'm gonna have to move on to the next best thing, which I guess is IPTV. But I'm not sure what it's like. I want something that has the same or similar operating system as these boxes

...... and what if the IPTV source comes from C/S VM cable? I would hang fire and see what happens before you spend any more money.

Last edited:
Back