VM some channels gone?

A

Any other HD sports working Pablo?

Could it be Virgin are just switching things round and we may get the HD sports back?
Forgive me if I'm wrong coz I've always just relied on AutoBouquetsMaker, but I thought all sports 'HD' went down few years ago. Have they been available all this time? I've been making do with SD...until today that is...

Forgive me if I'm wrong coz I've always just relied on AutoBouquetsMaker, but I thought all sports 'HD' went down few years ago. Have they been available all this time? I've been making do with SD...until today that is...
no just sky sports football HD for a few weeks listed in all channels with the others above that are listed

ss football hd doesn't appear anywhere on my box even if pressing down and then red button etc. just going a manual scan which has it listed and will check it once its finished scanning (SLOW)

you need a cache server :smiley:
View attachment 40668
LOL not showing after abm scan - not an server issue. I wont swear at you lol

Is it purely a coincidence early last year it was reported that from August virgin where going to do away with the old boxes that used cards, everyone assumed it was August that year, 2018 and when it didn't happen we all had a sigh of releif, strange a year later August 2019 we lose ss.

LOL not showing after abm scan - not an server issue. I wont swear at you lol

Is it purely a coincidence early last year it was reported that from August virgin where going to do away with the old boxes that used cards, everyone assumed it was August that year, 2018 and when it didn't happen we all had a sigh of releif, strange a year later August 2019 we lose ss.
Probably. For Sky Sports Football edit the cable uk XML and add your netid to whitelist that should bring all sport hd channels in sports bouquet although they won't clear.

It's been threatened for years, various times they've said after xx date sports and movies will no longer be available to old boxes but those dates came and went.

Like all the other times, Nagravision etc that we lost channels, we found a way and by christ we'll find a way again or die trying or use iptv

Probably. For Sky Sports Football edit the cable uk XML and add your netid to whitelist that should bring all sport hd channels in sports bouquet although they won't clear.
tried that and it crashes my box when changing whitelist from 41047 to 00008 - I cancelled my manual scan to try this lol, will try removing channel from blacklist

Those multi-million pound companies who pay for advertising with sky and all the other channels know about CS and the amount of people/viewers involved, not sure they'll be paying the same rates now that they've lost a massive chunk of their target audience

tried that and it crashes my box when changing whitelist from 41047 to 00008 - I cancelled my manual scan to try this lol, will try removing channel from blacklist
This is how I did mine on phone. Be careful of indexed errors and include ,

Screenshot_20190801-143631_ES File Explorer.jpg

Line 186 probably too much messing around for 1 channel

Football HD not showing for me. Think changed setting to make it only working sky sports channels cant remember.

Guess motorised and IPTV only real options now. Unless you want to go to sly and VM and get robbed.

I have read here and other places people using sky, VM, NBC etc accounts for sports but seems a bit too much hassle. Maybe I am wrong.

Back