VM some channels gone?

What do you mean by skipping please? My definition in this context is omitting, leaving out, avoiding.

I added the skipping of non-working sports channels. Someone else submitted a pull request to skip the other channels who are in dispute with Virgin about carriage.

If you have too much or too little signal, you will get glitching.

Does anyone know if you can still get SD sly sports and bt in the Glasgow area?
Might have to get a cable line when all this Iptv problems

Does anyone know if you can still get SD sly sports and bt in the Glasgow area?
Might have to get a cable line when all this Iptv problems

Yes the BT channels work on VM, also four sky sports channels, Football, Mix, News and Racing.
Both Glasgow/European games are live tonight

I can't get BT sport 1 HD working on cable, went blank
few months back. There isn't an SD version so have to use IPTV for the matches I can't get Net Id 41048

few months back. There isn't an SD version so have to use IPTV for the matches I can't get Net Id 41048
Yeah one or two people not able to get it even on the alternatives option for some reason

What do you mean by skipping please? My definition in this context is omitting, leaving out, avoiding.

I added the skipping of non-working sports channels. Someone else submitted a pull request to skip the other channels who are in dispute with Virgin about carriage.

If you have too much or too little signal, you will get glitching.
Sorry I meant that channels are constantly start/stop and freezing.

I am sure it is a signal issue or your server. Or maybe you are using the CCcam patched for German channels.

If you suspect ABM, delete all cable services and perform a scan using the function in Enigma2. Do not use ABM. This will confirm to you issue is not ABM.
If you think it is CCcam, try OsCAM

I assume you have updated provider files in autobouquetmaker and scanned.?
if still same go to bt1, click down arrow
Press red
Choose a different version of bt1

Looks like they will be moving channels again. Sly news is changing channel number from the 1st of Oct. So expect a few more channels to go.

Back