WooshBuild VPNSetup help (Surf Shark)

bmot88

Hi been trying to setup surf shark on openatv 6.3 but unable to see external IP restatred network and picked another one and it says at the top no ip details

Used the generator script any ideas of what the issue is :/

Tahts the one I have used it installs fine but lists IP's then eventualy can see country's but then if select a country it gives a error in german but think the ips work but not sure which country this will be

If you scroll down the list eventually it will show uk lon...uk man that sort of thing.
And if you use e2sspeedtest from the plugins you can compare speeds and also where you are connected to.

Ah fair enough I stopped using VPN on my e2 box a while ago, since moving over to android for football.

You could use vpn-conf-importer no need to run script now and vpn config importer will also install openvpn and vpn manager.
Thanks for your help. I eventually managed to use Putty to install Wooshbuild on my Zgemma Star 2S using command line Opkg install http:// wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk as there is no Terminal on the OpenATV Web Interface. I then used a Script generator and Putty to install VPN Manager on the box. I succeeded in establishing the VPN connection to Surfshark. However the box became so unstable and sluggish, taking forever to boot, failing to interact with softcam so I decided to do a fresh installation with just OpenATV for now

Thanks for your help. I eventually managed to use Putty to install Wooshbuild on my Zgemma Star 2S using command line Opkg install http:// wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk as there is no Terminal on the OpenATV Web Interface. I then used a Script generator and Putty to install VPN Manager on the box. I succeeded in establishing the VPN connection to Surfshark. However the box became so unstable and sluggish, taking forever to boot, failing to interact with softcam so I decided to do a fresh installation with just OpenATV for now
that box is far to slow for a vpn.

Back