Vu+solo2 atv 7.3 using iptv and blurry picture

You mean NO satellite channels and fta channels opened ?

Also when you say Network is good did you run the test and get all green ?

Network is good.
None satellite channels opened not even fta channels but the iptv channels opened
Network must be fine if iptv channels are working.
The satellite wire or tuner is probably at fault, what is signal strength?
You mean NO satellite channels and fta channels opened ?

Also when you say Network is good did you run the test and get all green ?
See above, iptv is working

You will have to fault-find/diagnose the cause of issue.

If you have a diseqc switch, remove it, connect directly to LNB ( you can use barrel to join cables), change tuner config, check signal for that satellite. Repeat for other LNBs. If they all work fine without the diseqc switch, fault is with switch. Or you had configured it incorrectly.

If you pissed off that volcano you will get your ass burnt + other things.
I would imagine ash from volcanos travel far and wide and would aid to blocking your signal.

Remember Sahara dust dropped in Uk and IRL and enough volcanic dust upstairs would be like a thunderstorm blocking your signal.

Hope your not in an area that is sinking and putting your dish out of line.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Do what Abu says first would be worth checking.

Found this.

Researchers found that the Hunga-Tonga eruption was associated with the formation of an equatorial plasma bubble in the ionosphere, a phenomenon associated with disruption of satellite-based communications. Their findings also suggest that a long-held atmospheric model should be revised.22 May 2023

Now the problem has been out for 3 days.
Just blue screen with open atv and no signal i have already reatart :-(

Thats only a display screen or boot screen press button under ok button and any listing to choose from.

Funny i heard today on News Sahara dust is on the move again .

Back