What satellite are you on and why

leave mine on 0.8w.
not had a working line in for a while.
any help with how i should try?
i have a tm 4502 reciever, which is old now but so easy to set up.

leave mine on 0.8w.
not had a working line in for a while.
any help with how i should try?
i have a tm 4502 reciever, which is old now but so easy to set up.
Loads of lines all over the net, you can buy lines on aliexpress for a couple of quid. I've just installed a new plugin tonight that gives access to free servers. For free it's reasonable🤣

Loads of lines all over the net, you can buy lines on aliexpress for a couple of quid. I've just installed a new plugin tonight that gives access to free servers. For free it's reasonable🤣
thanks kegnkiwi, seen plenty around the web, wasnt aware about aliexpress, not looked on the site for a while. That plugin sounds good.
was after a recomendation. thanks anyway.

thanks kegnkiwi, seen plenty around the web, wasnt aware about aliexpress, not looked on the site for a while. That plugin sounds good.
was after a recomendation. thanks anyway.
The plugin is an ipk for enigma 2 boxes py3 and wont work on your box. The servers would but you need the app to get the servers.
Most euro servers are only around £20 a year.

i do have other STB's to play with, that i can easy hook my dish too, vu duo2 and a zgemma box, cant remember which model,
but it is the duel tuner
will have a look for the plugin.

The plugin is called zoom but it really only for python 3 images. The boxes you have might be too old to run python 3. I have the plugin but it on anther forum and not sure they want it shared just yet. See you pm.

Ali express is big hit and miss 8 line servers
That produce ecm times over 4ms which causes
many isues for oscam ncam

Back