wii error message

SlanePaul

Hi all, my kids wii stopped working .Its giving an erro message saying rject disc and consult troubleshooting.I bought a wii cleaning disk but hasnt worked,any ideas.Any hekp would be great.Should I take it apart and have a look?

Try blowing it out with a blow dryer failing that try leaving it off for 24 hours you could also open it up and investigate it.

ps how did you get on with the HDD ?

yes, same message

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

guy in tallgh repairs these and says that the laser needs replacing,not sure, do these normally go

click on the wii symbol in the bottom left corner when your on the channels screen if you can and it should show you what system version you are running

it probably is the laser then,I know they can give trouble,if it is already softmodded do you have the homebrew channel,if you have you can put usb loader on it and just invest in a hdd and put all games on that,im running one at the moment and dont use discs at all

before you go off were any of the discs burned that you put in and did you try a genuine one

Last edited:
No its not softmodded, but ive just looked up how to do it, have you any tips, thanks again

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

any ideas where to buy the zelda twilight princess game, or which version to buy

this is all you need,i cannot stress this enough read the guide and then re read it,follow every step exactly as written
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/323614321/uberguide_update.rar
you dont need the zelda anymore
you will need a 2gb sd card or a micro sd card with an adaptor
i nor techkings accept any responsibility for any damage caused to your wii,you do this at your own risk

fair play, sinno to the rescue again:taz:

and paul, if you need any help with the softmodding just post away.

Back