WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On zgemma h2s I flashed openatv 6.2 and then Wooshbuild infinity. I've configured everything to how I want it however when viewing EPG and pressing next and prev the actual EPG changes as if going to the next tab but the tabs don't change, ie press epg to view on screen, epg pops up and All Channels is there, press next and the News epg is loaded but the tab at the top stays on All Channels. How do I fix that. Spent a good 2hrs trying but it's the first time I've done it really!
Change your skin to SkyWB for working tabs

hi, need help, I'm trying to flash to infinity, did an online flash to openatv it went to the wizard screen, I've opened openwebif but there's no terminal option?
Just follow the steps carefully in WooshBuild Infinity Setup Guide on TechKings website. Press MENU on remote, Information, Network to find your box IP Address 192.168.0.xx and type that into your Browser address box, click Enter for WebIf to show, then click on Terminal. When box boots up to -49- with OpenATV 6.2 do NOT press anything. Just type in the "opkg...." Code exactly from WooshBuild Infinity Setup Guide to install WooshBuild and when it shows on screen just follow the setup instructions on screen. Good luck!

Hi guys, trying to update my zgemma box but the download link for Wooshbuild infinity is not working, or is my computer blocking it maybe just comes up with hmm cant reach this page.
Hope someone can help. Thanks

WOW ive just had a like from page 131 of this thread. This thread is like 243 pages long
I have evidence that some people do read :ROFLMAO:

@stingy7 arent you bored yet
soz makido just updated box and couldn't get line to work but your comment helped so just thought I'd show my appreciation mate

soz makido just updated box and couldn't get line to work but your comment helped so just thought I'd show my appreciation mate
No I never meant any offence at all. What I meant was, you have actually read through the thread, instead of just posting for the answer like a lot do
If anything it was a "well done"

I will just shut up now, before I dig myself into a bigger hole :laughing:

Hi, trying to download the wooshbuild infinity from the download section at top of page, but it is coming up with page not found or broken link. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get download.
Thanks

Hi, trying to download the wooshbuild infinity from the download section at top of page, but it is coming up with page not found or broken link. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get download.
Thanks
Infinity is not available by download link you have to reflash your box with open atv6.2 then when it gets to the hdmi setting you enter this command in terminal off laptop/pc opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back