wooshbuild setup

click on the link i sent you and all the instructions are there cant help you any further as i have got an earlier version of 6.2 on my h2h so all my softcams were still there

Ok thanks for your help so far. I was doing ok with the instructions until
Stage 3: Edit/transfer your config files

mgcamd in /usr/keys
CCcam in /etc
OsCam in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx

Hi. still no softcam Im afraid. tried a few other versions as well but nothing. I've never had much luck with wooshbuild. Going back to grog I think

Openatv changed the locations with the newer images
Everything used to be in usr/keys
newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg
Oscam files and folders

Not now:
usr/keys has newcamd.list
CCcam.cfg goes in etc
oscam goes in etc/tuxbox/config

Ok well I don't know where that leaves me now. I've given up for tonight. May as well try and get infinity on again as non of the other images I've tried work either. I'll do some reading

no doubt openatv will have changed by tomorrow, every other day you have to put the line in a different location and hope to christ that they haven't changed it by the time you've had a pi$$ and restarted the softcam.

This is the first time i have ever said this, and i hope @Willo3092 and the other vix bods are on standby to help but i would advise you to use openvix, whichever box you are using.
modern 4k ARM boxes can use mgcamd using vix, not so if using openatv because it just doesn't work, openatv has practically gone into meltdown in past few weeks most softcams are temperamental to say the least and even moreso on ARM boxes, if using atv with one of these boxes, you have the choice of:
oscam
that's it
and considering oscam has a life of it's own - it's like a cat - it does what it feels like, you can't change to cccam or mgcam because they don't work on that build on that box, so this gives you a different choice:
use a different build
throw the ARM box in the bin and get the H1 out of the loft

Don't you just love progress, can't stop it, unfortunately

Ok Pab I will look into openvix. Basically what we are saying is I'm not getting a softcam as I've tried 6.1 as well and there isn't one, and that I have to put my mg in the correct folder and it will work but that keeps changing.

i have to setup a h2 for my brother tomorrow and he wants open atv on the box so i will get back to you once ive had a go of getting it up and running

I have not tried this yet but next time I reflash I will try grogbuild as I believe he has got things sorted (at the moment anyway)

Excellent. I will be interested to hear how you go on with it. I won’t be in till late tonight so may not have time to mess about this evening. Good job the seasons over:laughing::laughing:

Back