Wooshbuild Support Thread

Changed skin to Metrix and flash on the fly works ok so problem of not doing it from WB skin looks like a problem with that skin. not an Openatv problem.

Any idea if this image works on the Wetek Play?
When I click on the link in the list of boxes it doesn't work.
Got a Wetek hanging around the house,may as well put it to use.

linenassistance sought. I have a Zgemma H2S connected to 28.2E and an N line. Over the last 2-3 weeks the channels would not clear. I then had to go to WB Config, USB Cam Importer then reload saved line. this worked well but I had to do it every 3/4 days. Now when I try and hit enter on USB Cam Importer I get a blue screen and the message "we are really sorry Your receiver has encountered a software problem etc. I have reflashed everything and I still get the same message so I cannot get my line to work. I cannot even see if it there

use filezilla to load the line, not sure camimporter is working now
CCcam.cfg goes in etc folder if using new version of openatv
CWS line goes in newcamd.list in usr/keys

use filezilla to load the line, not sure camimporter is working now
CCcam.cfg goes in etc folder if using new version of openatv
CWS line goes in newcamd.list in usr/keys
I am sure that this means sense to someone but I am a doddery old fool in my 80's who doesn't even know what filezilla is

'
't

I am sure that this means sense to someone but I am a doddery old fool in my 80's who doesn't even know what filezilla is

'
't
If this reply sounds ungrateful I apologise as it was not meant to be

Filezilla is a programme that is used to send files from one device to another.
You can use it to send the C line from your computer to the box
Depending on when you installed wooshbuild, the C line will go in the etc folder in the zgemma or the usr/keys folder
when did you install wooshbuild? - is it a new install?

I have reinstalled wooshbuild infinity today. I have an N line which I believe lives in usr,keys

If I go in to Dream-explorer,usr,keys,mg_config I get a lst of EMM messages followed by ECM messages then AU etc.

If your line begins CWS, it goes into newcamd.list in usr/keys folder.
There isn't one installed if you are using infinity, download and unzip this blank one and put that in the usr/keys folder then paste your line into it:

Attachments

• newcamd.rar
    76 bytes · Views: 4
If your line begins CWS, it goes into newcamd.list in usr/keys folder.
There isn't one installed if you are using infinity, download and unzip this blank one and put that in the usr/keys folder then paste your line into it:
Thanks very much for your interest I'll try what you suggest

HI Pablo I have done as you suggested and now I can see my line in usr,keys,newcamd.lst but channels don't clear

blue button gives me Software Manager, System, Mounts, Network, AV Setup, Tuner Setup, Plugins and Harddisk options. Nowhere do I see Softcam

Ok I have woosh inf ver.6.2, I keep getting problems with my 2tb usb harddrive, It will not record rewind etc. I just get a red x, but the drive has my recordings on it and they play. I'm thinking of doing a reinstall, how do I go about it? I tried wb config, but nothing about a reinstall? it only has a restore from previous backup. I was hoping I didnt have to go back to Openatv, Please help

Hi,

Running a H2s with Infinity and just installed E2istream. Went to back-up the image and all I get is an empty black screen. If I hit the green button to start it just crashes and I get a blue screen with a list of errors before it restarts.

Any ideas, or anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Back