Wooshbuild Support Thread

Just a thought, but do I actually need to save an image while running infinity, unlike the old builds?

If there’s a problem is it just a case of loading the latest openatv image then Openwebif Infinity?

Thanks.

Just a thought, but do I actually need to save an image while running infinity, unlike the old builds?

If there’s a problem is it just a case of loading the latest openatv image then Openwebif Infinity?

Thanks.

For the half hour it takes to reflash/add infinity, it's not worth making backups any longer

Thought so.

Isn’t the only image that you can backup the actual openatv image and you’ll still have to Webif Infinity anyway?

I'd agree as I have found that wooshbuild starts playing up after a couple of months, it wouldn't let me flash on line kept crashing, hard drive missing plugins disappearing and failing recordings as a result. As soon as I get a problem now I reflash with usb, if I didn't have to rely on the all4one for iptv for the next 9 months I would flash to openvix that's on my other h7s where everything seems to run smoothly!!

hello could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction please. I've picked up a bug or something when trying to update my zgemma h5.2tc ive done a factory reset then managed to get the latest version off openatv 6.3 then downloaded wooshbuild infinity basebuild everything is set up and wooshbuild boot screen comes up when its switched on but when changing channel it just stays black epg works fine and picons etc just blank screen cheers mick.

There is no wooshbuild baseuild.
You add infinity by command line, not by usb.
Make sure the line is in correct location as the location has changed in past few weeks

If using C line, it now goes in etc folder, not usr\keys.
If using oscam, this now goes in etc/tuxbox/config
Newcamd.list still goes in usr/keys because this fits in with openvix

If using C line, it now goes in etc folder, not usr\keys.
If using oscam, this now goes in etc/tuxbox/config
Newcamd.list still goes in usr/keys because this fits in with openvix
Thanks for the reply I’m not sure how to do that I usually use USB cam importer but when trying this I keep getting error messages like when I updated to latest open atv

Usb cam importer not working at the miment so you can either FTP the line in using fikezilla or see if you can set up samba on the zgemma and login via network in My Computer

Thanks for the reply I’m not sure how to do that I usually use USB cam importer but when trying this I keep getting error messages like when I updated to latest open atv
Usb cam importer not working at the miment so you can either FTP the line in using fikezilla or see if you can set up samba on the zgemma and login via network in My Computer
are right ok what about normal no paid channels though should I not be getting them on my blank screen

Attachments

• 89245AA9-FD6D-47E5-84D6-97E1FA10A20C.jpeg
    89245AA9-FD6D-47E5-84D6-97E1FA10A20C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • BC73F132-A29B-4FA6-9E91-AD1C6DBD64CF.jpeg
    BC73F132-A29B-4FA6-9E91-AD1C6DBD64CF.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Yes.
You probably have no softcams, which doesnt really matter up to now because you havent put the line in.
When you get softcams installed, (use softcam feed 4.3 from resources), then you need to add the line to the box, use filezilla or samba

Last edited:
Yes.
You probably have no softcams, which doesnt really matter up to now because you havent put the line in.
When you get softcams installed, (use softcam feed 4.3 from resources), then you need to add the line to the box, use filezilla or samba
Thanks for the reply and your time looking at the crash logs very much appreciated, where do I find this please it’s not in softcams in downloadable plugins cheers

The softcams will be in downloadable plugins when you add the softcam feed from resources at the top of this page, instructions are there to install it.
I didn't look at crash logs because you didn't post them, the logs are inside the box in the form of a text file

The softcams will be in downloadable plugins when you add the softcam feed from resources at the top of this page, instructions are there to install it.
I didn't look at crash logs because you didn't post them, the logs are inside the box in the form of a text file
I’m using my iPhone at the minute laptop has given up I think I’ve attached images off the crash logs on previous reply’s have they not worked can I message them to you

I’m using my iPhone at the minute laptop has given up I think I’ve attached images off the crash logs on previous reply’s have they not worked can I message them to you

When you posted the picture of the blue screen crash, you missed off the only part of any interest, the text on the right hand side.
Have you got softcams installed now?

Back