Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,
Just wiped my h2s, and installed infinity on it. Re-initialised the HDD also.
The box now seems to go into “busy mode” (busy icon in top left) every 30 seconds or so for about 15-20 seconds, so just freezes until it’s done it’s thing.
Any ideas what this is, or am I to flash atv and start again? Tried both chabs skyq and default skin but it happens in both.

Hi, I'm trying to download the 'add-vpn-easily' plugin from the install plugins -> wooshbuild menu in WB7 but get the message: "wget: error getting response: connection reset by peer". I'm guessing the ipk is missing? Also get the same message for 'iptv-player-icon-updater'. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hi, I'm trying to download the 'add-vpn-easily' plugin from the install plugins -> wooshbuild menu in WB7 but get the message: "wget: error getting response: connection reset by peer". I'm guessing the ipk is missing? Also get the same message for 'iptv-player-icon-updater'. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
You will probably need to reflash your box with open atv 6.2 then put infinity on mate

Trying to add vpn on infinity but evrything stalls at virtual keyboard and nothing works! How do I add username and password in configuration please

Hi I'm using a zgemma h2s with a external hard drive but can only record a program for 3 hours at a time how do you change this ?

Anyone use Kodi addon on Wooshbuild(h9s)?
Does it work ok with a precompiled build?
I tried it but it made the box crash.
recommend you expand the flash on this box with 8gb sd card for kodi to work, there are tutorials from openatv on the web!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When i get to the installing plugins part of the wooshbuild install i get the error message "warning when extracting archive entry" followed by the path of the plugin, it then says "cant create" and just keeps scrolling throgh all the plugins constantantly trying and failing to install.
I've had this on the last 2 boxes i tried. and H2S and a H3.2tc
Anyone have any ideas please?

Back