XtreamTV Channel Bouquet

OK,it is android 7,still not sure but I like the sound if vader streams.They seem to have some kodi and audio issues on these boxes if you check the support forum.In my opinion Enigma 2 is tried and tested whereas android is much more problematic.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm new to this but have a Zgemma H2H box. I'm not very technical, but I had iptv via xtream editor plug in, but let it lapse. Whilst I had it on this plug in, I was able to create "a slyk epg", thus enabling me to record etc. I now have a new iptv provider, who sent my "line" to Xtreamtv plugin. As a result I am currently stuck with just vertical lists of channel content and cannot find any youtube instructional videos to help me create an acceptable epg, from which I can record.
All such videos apper to require you to do this from the xtream editor plugin!!
To access my iptv channels I must do it through the extreamtv plug in. Annoying!!
Can anyone, in very simple language, help me achieve my aim of a nice epg, with categories, similar to a certain Sat provider? Thank you. Dougie

Guys, I'm new to this but have a Zgemma H2H box. I'm not very technical, but I had iptv via xtream editor plug in, but let it lapse. Whilst I had it on this plug in, I was able to create "a slyk epg", thus enabling me to record etc. I now have a new iptv provider, who sent my "line" to Xtreamtv plugin. As a result I am currently stuck with just vertical lists of channel content and cannot find any youtube instructional videos to help me create an acceptable epg, from which I can record.
All such videos apper to require you to do this from the xtream editor plugin!!
To access my iptv channels I must do it through the extreamtv plug in. Annoying!!
Can anyone, in very simple language, help me achieve my aim of a nice epg, with categories, similar to a certain Sat provider? Thank you. Dougie
Can't be done on xtream tv plugin it's set .Not a very good plugin and dated now.Xtream Editor is the way to go and you can now get 7 day catch up on every channel(not all suppliers offer this but some do). I presume you had to use your mac address for Xtream tv plugin.
If they can give you an m3u url and epg url you could use suls plugin but I doubt they can if that's what they are using.

Gutted! I will of course ask for an "m3u and epg url" as you suggest, although I have no idea what that means / is!! Should I be provided with this, I will come back to you. Thank you fir your advice and help.

Gutted! I will of course ask for an "m3u and epg url" as you suggest, although I have no idea what that means / is!! Should I be provided with this, I will come back to you. Thank you fir your advice and help.
It just depends if your supplier does this but most good ones can supply various ways to use Iptv. In suls you enter an epg url and an m3u url and it generates bouquets like you have on normal satellite/Sky rather than having to keep loading a plugin to watch your Iptv. There are also other methods you can use. I use Xtream Editor as It suits me and my current supplier provides 7 day catch up using Editor.

M3u is your iptv line and epg url is what populates the epg some providers won't give m3u out to customers are you wanting to use suls cause they are what you need for it

Hi, i have my iptv line running via Xtream TV on a H2H. However when i try and delete bouquets and edit channel group names, it reverts back to its original list if i reboot the box. Can anyone advise how to permanently edit/delete? Thanks

Hi, i have my iptv line running via Xtream TV on a H2H. However when i try and delete bouquets and edit channel group names, it reverts back to its original list if i reboot the box. Can anyone advise how to permanently edit/delete? Thanks
Not sure you can do that on Xtream tv as that is a plugin.You can do it on Xtream Editor.

Back