Zero Hours and NO LONGER Counting! TK is 200 Days Old!!

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
2 Hours and Counting and TechKings is 200 days old you would think we were around alot longer than that (y) to everyone :happy:

Last edited:
200 days, where did it go?

They say time fly's when your having fun!.

What we have achieved thanks to you all.

200 days and we have,

5933 threads - in 200 days!.

79,911 posts in 200 days!! (you all talk too much lol)

30 on average threads per day 65 in the last 2 weeks!.

357 post per day!!! actually 462 average per day in the last 2 weeks!!!.

Remember we wasn't known really until 2 months ago so add the majority of these stats to the last 3 months!!!.

New members,

From new we were bringing in 4 -7 a day in April.

May we was at 7 - 10 a day.

June was the same.

July very slow again :(

August,

We bought vBSEO!.

August within one week the user's doubled to,

August new members, 15 to 20 a day!.

Now we are averaging 30 - 50 new members per day!.

Google and techkings!

Since the installation of vBSEO here is how we rank just latley on Google. (consider we are 200 days old) and not 2-3 years old like other forums.

filmon hdi - Google Search

can't rip transformers - Google Search

eurovox firmware - Google Search

eurovox ex6000 - Google Search

kryptview hd dw800 - Google Search

abgx30 - Google Search

This is few of many!

This is only the start of Techkings!.

For 200 days you folks have made this place what it is today and from the Admin and the Moderators at Techkings we thank you ALL for giving so much to this forum!.

Techkings Team ;).

well done Hiteck, this is your baby and were here to help TK on its way (y) @ all

There's nothing I can say that will upstage the statistics, they speak for themselves.

My hat's off to everyone concerned. (y)

-

Congrats TechKings ! on the 200 days anniversay,
I for one am extremely happy to be part of this community, I have met some lovely people here on this forum/site and have received some really appreciated help here..Thanks to all - and a heartfelt thanks to HiTeck for making it all possible!

This site might be small compared to others, but is thanks to all the Mods,Members and Adminisrtation - it will not be long before this acorn grows into a big old oak tree!
Thank you!

Wow. It blows me away to see the cold-hard numbers of where this place has gone in such a short time. The phrase, "the sky is the limit" is over-used and very cliche. However, it's very nearly appropriate in this case.

Thanks to HiTeck and thanks to the Members, Sr. Members, and VIP's that it make it impossible to even attempt to stay away from Tech Kings.

Long live Tech Kings.

Long live Techkingitis! (y)

Congratulations TechKings, 200 is merely a number ;) we will are here to stay :)! Well done everybody, and glad that im part of such a lovely community, quite honestly i didnt know that i would come across such a lovely bunch of people. :)!

well done to all concerned..junior members, members, senior members, VIP members, mods and one more... oh yeah to HiTeck

congratulations.jpg

yours was the brainwave that started this, the one who updates the servers, security, adds new skins, etc, etc,etc. it is such fun to be here, that i know that since i have joined i have met and got to know some really lovely people(though i knew some from elsewhere)

THANKS FROM ALL OF US

Back