Zgemma H5. 2tc how do make Freeview only

I keep gein
Autobiuqyetmaker
Failed to tune Freeview UK on tuner c

Go to tuner config
click on tuner C, where it says DVB/C make sure this is set to nothing connected:
1591457940684.png

Then click the right arrow and it will change to DVB/T, set this to your transmitter/region and then click green to save:

1591458019074.png

Only way I can get to ch in is use service scan i get 173ch alll the ch in but there mix up
Autobiuqyetmaker not work for me

AutoBouquetsMaker
Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency.

AutoBouquetsMaker
Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency.
Are you using it for just freeview?
No vm cables attached?
Whichever tuner your aerial is plugged into is set to dvb/c "nothing connected"
The other tuners can be set to "not configured"
Then run abm scan

Just Freeview only
Nor vm cables attached
tuner your aerial is plugged
Set the two tuners into is set to dvb/c "nothing connected"??

In AutoBouquetsMaker scan there was two I had to turn one off and set of the North East to make it work

I set tuners for all UK and then used DVB-T frequency finder. It will create your region in providers in my case Yorkshire tick that and then start scan in auto bouquet maker.

Lol I must be losing my marbles. A few months ago I was reverting back to turning it in to just a freeview box. Had it before and just could not figure out why it was not finding the channels. Gave up and just used the tuner in the TV. After reading this I now know I did not put the ariel in lol, dumbass.

Lol I must be losing my marbles. A few months ago I was reverting back to turning it in to just a freeview box. Had it before and just could not figure out why it was not finding the channels. Gave up and just used the tuner in the TV. After reading this I now know I did not put the ariel in lol, dumbass.
No one would call you a dumbass but we were all thinking it very loudly:sneaky:

I use my old mounted sat dish and put it into the sat tuner and run abm. There's quite alot if stations on freeview for sat

Back