Zgemma H7

I'm thinking of getting this box. I was wondering if it is worth specifically getting an SSD as the internal disk, or will an old laptop hdd be just as good? Since the internal hdd is just or recordings, is it worth going out a buying an SSD?

I have an ssd in mine but that's cos that box is in a bedroom and its quite as a mouse, literally. if your not fussed about that then the old style mechanical spin up hard drive will be fine. no need to spend extra money.

Hi guys,
i have mine all setup with 3 Images to multiboot - I like the E2Pure and obviously OpenATV 6.2 and 6.3. don't like the OpenPLI. May try Vix, who knows:laughing:

Had major issues at the beginning, as couldn't get Vermin and my line to clear. After over a week of daily fiddling and many messages daily to my supplier and Zgemma - found out my 1 vermin lead (which worked in my old Zgemma h5tc) was plugged in to the wrong cable input :fearscream::fearscream::laughing: It has 2 and I was plugged into the wrong one! Typical:cry:

Well we all learn....until the next bloody box that is:laughing:
Now to fit another cable.splitter and a hard drive:laughing:

Cheers all

Last edited:
Today I installed opendroid-6.8 to STARTUP_4
Very good image various features available. It supports blindscan.

However there's not any pre installed softcam. Further download menu for softcams is empty.
Also I can not find serviceapp menu. But IPTV links are very fast.

Any idea for this image?

It probably relies on the openatv feed repository which is having issues at the moment.
Lots of posts about missing softcams.

Well I tried to operate oscam and ncam for opendroid-6.8 installing through SatVenus Panel and another open source seperately; but unfortunately neighter oscam nor ncam didn't work for this image.Whereas both of them were latest versions.Hoewever they working well with openatv-6.2; openpli-7.0 and openvix-5.2.025 without any problem. I'll install other images instead opendroid-6.8 and try same softcams.

I wonder if anyone installed opendroid-6.8 and used 0scam/ncam properly.

Need some help to get IPTV running on Zgemma 7HS....... I'm told only xtream TV 'ARM' version will work. Is this correct? If so, I managed to download ARM version of xtream TV, but to get a IPTV subscription all the IPTV sellers are asking me to download (via Telnet/Putty) their own pre-configured xstream TV version, which won't install as it's not ARM compatible! So hence I can't find a xstream TV provider which supports ARM version of xstream TV. So if anyone has got xtream TV or another other IPTV plugin to work on the Zgemma 7 ARM CPU processor box, please can you advise where you downloaded the IPTV plugin from and who the subscription provider is? I need access to all the UK channels. Thx

Need some help to get IPTV running on Zgemma 7HS....... I'm told only xtream TV 'ARM' version will work. Is this correct? If so, I managed to download ARM version of xtream TV, but to get a IPTV subscription all the IPTV sellers are asking me to download (via Telnet/Putty) their own pre-configured xstream TV version, which won't install as it's not ARM compatible! So hence I can't find a xstream TV provider which supports ARM version of xstream TV. So if anyone has got xtream TV or another other IPTV plugin to work on the Zgemma 7 ARM CPU processor box, please can you advise where you downloaded the IPTV plugin from and who the subscription provider is? I need access to all the UK channels. Thx
You would be better off using Jedi/ suls or extream editor, I'm sure xtream tv plugin works on your box but its inferior imo when I had some time ago( missing epg) and having to contact supplier with blue screen validation needed!!

You would be better off using Jedi/ suls or extream editor, I'm sure xtream tv plugin works on your box but its inferior imo when I had some time ago( missing epg) and having to contact supplier with blue screen validation needed!!
I assume you have IPTV working on your Zgemma 7. If so, please can you kindly PM me the link to the IPTV provider and also the link to the ARM compatible plug-in. I could download the ARM compatible plug-in from the Internet, but I'm struggling to find a subscription provider that supports ARM plug-in version for Zgemma 7.

Use suls plugin. Does iptv as bouquets. No need for X tream I find that shit tbh. Upload config file via FileZilla which ever etc.

I'm sorted now. Forget Xtream TV as no IPTV seller supports ARM processor on Zgemma 7H. Best to download Xtreme Editor plug-in via: Tutorials KODI, ENIGMA2, EPG | Xtream Editor then provide the QR code number to your IPTV supplier to activate a new IPTV subscirption.

Need to find flashing of a new image to an empty sector for examle 4, while using OPENVIX.
I could not find commanding place for flashing on the menu.

Back