Zgemma H7

strange as it may be i had this issue for a few weeks, thought i lost a tuner, tried many things would not re-enable so presumed faulty. I updated to a newer image with a fresh flash and hey presto back in business all working. Weird !!

strange as it may be i had this issue for a few weeks, thought i lost a tuner, tried many things would not re-enable so presumed faulty. I updated to a newer image with a fresh flash and hey presto back in business all working. Weird !!
I will try the same after taking it back from the electrician.I hope tuner problem will be solved at the end.

Hello!
Zgemma h7S
Can you watch Rai 4k?
Hbbtv, switched to HLG and so the picture will be darker and sometimes the picture will go away.
I did not experience the error with the other 4k channels.

Last edited:
Hello there,

I hope you are all well. I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if someone could help me please. I have a zgemmah9s using openatv 6.4 and wooshbuild. When playing hdr content, whether it's live TV or VOD, the HDR does not automatically switch on. I have tried openpli, openxi, pure2 all to no avail. Is this a zgemma driver issue? Any sound enhancements like dolby atmos show up fine. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are all well. I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if someone could help me please. I have a zgemmah9s using openatv 6.4 and wooshbuild. When playing hdr content, whether it's live TV or VOD, the HDR does not automatically switch on. I have tried openpli, openxi, pure2 all to no avail. Is this a zgemma driver issue? Any sound enhancements like dolby atmos show up fine. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Have you enabled it in your TV?

Back