ZGemma h9s MGCamd

I just put a sat tuner in my Vu+ Uno 4k, I then installed mgcamd 1.38 and new hd line didn't work, so installed the mgcamd 1.46 ipk linked above, without removing 1.38 and it works fine
Will try this when I get mates h9 again.
Regarding the install of the 1.38 first. The last time I installed the 1.38 no softcam manager showed up on the open atv image. I had to install the 1.45 listed above to see softcam manager

Will try this when I get mates h9 again.
Regarding the install of the 1.38 first. The last time I installed the 1.38 no softcam manager showed up on the open atv image. I had to install the 1.45 listed above to see softcam manager
OpenATV doesn't have the softcam manager installed as default.
You have to add the softcam feed first.

Another question. Does anyone think it is possible to install the sly HD line on an amiko alien 2. Had one in the loft and had a go but did not succeed.
Tried cccam. Oscam. Mgcamd.
On the mgcamd and oscam I could see the ecm info when $ channel was on but channel was dark

There is no softcam manager on atv
I thought that alright.
Why I wondered was there a way to install softcam manager.
As the 1.46 ipk listed installs the softcam manager my question would be how to install softcam manager without installing the 1.46 version of mgcamd.

I thought that alright.
Why I wondered was there a way to install softcam manager.
As the 1.46 ipk listed installs the softcam manager my question would be how to install softcam manager without installing the 1.46 version of mgcamd.
use putty or openwebif terminal
Code:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

yes there is, when you install mgcamd or whichever softcam you install then the softcam manager appears.
Would u know of any success stories of anyone getting the new HD line working on the H9 Twin Combo or any working images for that version of box.

Would u know of any success stories of anyone getting the new HD line working on the H9 Twin Combo or any working images for that version of box.
No sorry, Grogbuild freerange should work, install mgcamd 1.38 and then 1.46 using the above link and should be good to go (DO NOT UNINSTALL 1.38) , in theory it should work, it did on my VU Uno 4k arm based box

You would do well to leave those lines alone pal as loads still getting done over and loosing their money

You would do well to leave those lines alone pal as loads still getting done over and loosing their money
Im the same as grog68, mine been spot on, it has almost paid for itself by now for what I paid for it.
will try installing the 1.38 first the next time I get my hands on the H9

No sorry, Grogbuild freerange should work, install mgcamd 1.38 and then 1.46 using the above link and should be good to go (DO NOT UNINSTALL 1.38) , in theory it should work, it did on my VU Uno 4k arm based box
Is the softcam set up/manager already installed on the Grogbuild freerange image or does installing the mgcamd 1.38 install the softcam set up/manager ?
Do u have a link for the H9 Twin combo Grogbuild freerange image and a link to the 1.38 Arm ipk u used please

Back