Zgemma H9S SE Tuner Configuration.

The error message you are getting is probably because of an error when initially setting up the tuner. The LNB won't make that error show on your receiver. There is no such things as a Sky Q dish, the dish is the same whether you had Sky Q or older Sky receivers. The LNBs are what are different. Post a picture of the LNB so we can help identify what type of LNB it is. If it is not a wideband LNB (for Sky Q) flash the image again and start from scratch.
Its a wideband LNB,he's just had SkyQ taken out and bought an enigma2 box

Sorry, I missed his answer confirming he had Sky Q prior to getting the E2 receiver Why is he being recommended to buy a hybrid LNB instead of just universal one? He no longer has Sky Q, so no need for the wideband part. There is quite a difference in price.

Not sure, satellite isn't my forte.
He has IPTV but wants free to air for viewing basic channels.
If that device has DVB-C/T tuner he may be better off using an aerial for Freeview instead of messing around with new LNB and the costs of having it fitted
EDIT
After a brief search it appears this device has a single sat tuner

Last edited:
Not sure, satellite isn't my forte.
He has IPTV but wants free to air for viewing basic channels.
If that device has DVB-C/T tuner he may be better off using an aerial for Freeview instead of messing around with new LNB and the costs of having it fitted
EDIT
After a brief search it appears this device has a single sat tuner

Yes, it has a single Turner, it is ZGEMMA H9S SE.
From the product description, I think it has DVB S2X, but I don't know how to go about installing FTA channels on it.

"SleekView Latest Zgemma H9S SE Builtin wifi Ultra HD 4K FTA UHD Stalker DVB S2X Satellite Receiver"

Sorry, I missed his answer confirming he had Sky Q prior to getting the E2 receiver Why is he being recommended to buy a hybrid LNB instead of just universal one? He no longer has Sky Q, so no need for the wideband part. There is quite a difference in price.
How do I go about installing a Universal one?, where can I get one? I am still confused and don't know what to do?

It's very straightforward to do, it should only take a couple of minutes at most.

All you need to do is remove the old lnb, add the new one, set the skew.

Issue this command in Putty or webif terminal client. FTP the file called mytunerconfig that will be created in /tmp to your PC, then upload it here

cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep config.Nims > /tmp/mytunerconfig.txt

It's very straightforward to do, it should only take a couple of minutes at most.

All you need to do is remove the old lnb, add the new one, set the skew.
that depends diameter on lnb holder are sky q ones standard size I know the older sky lnb holders were not

that depends diameter on lnb holder are sky q ones standard size I know the older sky lnb holders were not

The store bought LNBs will be 40mm and the ones Sky supply 37mm. But the store bought ones come with the holder/arm that is 40mm, so you replace the whole lot.

As the OP had Sky Q, he'll have a MK4 dish, so should be compatible.

Issue this command in Putty or webif terminal client. FTP the file called mytunerconfig that will be created in /tmp to your PC, then upload it here

cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep config.Nims > /tmp/mytunerconfig.txt
okay, I will get back to you asap on it
The store bought LNBs will be 40mm and the ones Sky supply 37mm. But the store bought ones come with the holder/arm that is 40mm, so you replace the whole lot.

As the OP had Sky Q, he'll have a MK4 dish, so should be compatible.
From the look of things, I will need an expert to change or install the whole lot for me.

Back