Zgemma H9T

Hi I've had one about 9months now and they are excellent must faster than other zgemma boxes inc my old h2h which I use as a second box upstairs

The H9 receivers have only 256MB of internal flash memory.
Specification:

• ARMprocessorwith1500MHz Quad-coreCPU
  • OneDVB-T2/CHybrid tunerbuilt-in
  • Support4K-2160p
  • 256MB NAND Flash / 1GB DDR3 Memory
  • Picture inPicture(PIP)
  • 1xUSB3.0and1xUSB2.0
  • 1xHDMI2.0
  • 1x3.5mm AV
  • Externalpowersupply12V1A

hi can anyone help I am strugging to install mgcamd 1.35a on my h9t box I have tried going to default skin but still nothing

your H9 is an ARM system so the standard cams on ATV are cccam or oscam, PurE2 can run MG 1.35 but its a new OS in development & is still in its testing phase. The easiest option IF you're not into making images & still want to use MGcmd would be to go with Willobuild as advised above (VIX)

hi there
still struggling it wont install 2.3.2 its saying syntax error near un expected token
Which softcams are already installed?
go to softcam panel, click on the active cam (make sure the other is set to 'no cam') and click left/right, list here the softcams that are already on the box, there will be a few

Which softcams are already installed?
go to softcam panel, click on the active cam (make sure the other is set to 'no cam') and click left/right, list here the softcams that are already on the box, there will be a few
I can only find softcam manager when I open it theres nothing in it

this is because you have no softcams installed...from a blank screen:
press green
press green again
choose softcams
install oscam softcams and also CCcam2.3.2

this will create a softcam panel for you to play with

Back