zgemma i55 plus - Any Reviews?

Yep same here dude.
Only thing is, im sure there's clones out there. Some i55s on eBay look a lot different to the one i purchased. Maybe it's because I have last years model ?
I had a small one with usbs on side then bought 2 big ones with usb on back just different models I think mate

Yes, flashed openatv to it, added grogbuild, set it up, gave it my brother.
When I first lifted it out, noticed the remote wasn't working but somehow got it going.
He phoned me yesterday, stuck on Eden and remote not working, so he dropped it off for me to reflash, it was stuck and nothing worked, flashed it via Terminal, grogbuild loaded up all new.
Remote wouldn't work, sent off email to wos
then pressed every button on remote, there's one called 'Giga'
as soon as i presed this, everything worked fine...the entire instruction manual is in German so didn't read it, apparently this button locks the remote, all running again now
I tend not to use backup builds as just seem to cause problems as they are custom built on one or two boxes but seem to have issues on others so stick to the correct firmware for the correct box (y)

To OP.
If you have any trouble flashing the i55 try this. ( I tried loads of different methods and none would work )

1. Slow format with HDD Guru
  2. Full format with windows fat32
  3. Put the image on the USB stick
  4. Turn your box off
  5. Put the USB stick into the bottom USB port
  6. Keep the volume button pressed down and turn the box on, release the down button when its flashed.

Interesting read this and has made me think about upgrading from the Firestick 4k to perhaps an i55 box. I'd keep the freesat connection in the back of the TV in case of emergencies and then get a decent IPTV sub going on the i55 box. If it can be skinned to look like a sly interface then all the better.

Interesting read this and has made me think about upgrading from the Firestick 4k to perhaps an i55 box. I'd keep the freesat connection in the back of the TV in case of emergencies and then get a decent IPTV sub going on the i55 box. If it can be skinned to look like a sly interface then all the better.
You can have it looking like a sly box my i55 just imitates a sly look with wb infinity and wb skin on it and sly q looks nice on it aswell

Back