Guide A Guide to IPTV.

Don't know what to say here I am classed as TV Veteran been here since 2016 and TK Supporter due to fact support forum contributions paid to support forum.
so even though I have been here from 2016 I did leave for a while when CS stopped I am not classed as VIP for me VIP member is someone who has been here for a while and I do not mean by post count but has contributed with their posts to help members out.

For me forums are about sharing information and also learning from other members.

Yep I didn't say anyone said they have to go with VET or VIP but when people posting some always mention VIP or VET only as if they will get the best service lol. True but all the providers on here will have at least one person come from this forum and people has to be happy with that and try not to scam other people. Hope he get sorted and reinstated the trust in VET and VIP

I don't recall any admin/Mod here suggesting a member will get a better quality sub, if they go with VIP/VET.
I personally cannot remember ever saying that?

What I've tried to get across, over and over again is...

VIP = Been here a long time.
Have a fantastic and helpful posting record.
Gone the extra mile to help members.
Which has resulted in them becoming a VIP.
And all listed below in Vets.

Vets = been a member longer than a year and have contributed to the forum regularly. Have a history here that can be easily accessed via the search bar. They are well known to the forum and would be considered more trustworthy if selling here as they have more to lose if we were to ban their account should we have complaints.
If they are still here then we haven't had complaints.....

So you could choose either of those usergroup to take out a long sub with and send them your cash, or send it to someone that just registered last week and have zero reputation here. That would have nothing to lose if they never used their account here again.

It really is that simple.

Hiya

After a poor performance from my 1st provider I looked for a TK Veteran following the advice here.

I was very clear about what I wanted and what I was using- Tivimate Pro on New Firestick.

I tested a playlist from a TK Veteran who assured me of the good service and support he could offer so I paid for a sub.

Trying this in the evening was a very different experience- endless buffering. My download speeds are good and I tried with and without VPN.

HIs response was that there were errors with his VOD so I should have tested before buying (I had) and NO Refunds.

I've read about unrealistic expectations on this forum and taken well-meant advice. New users are frequently slagged off for their ignorance as I suspect I will be again but we come looking for trusted help and service. We also hope to learn and pass on our hard-won results to others....

modestly said, sj
Message me or any Admin/Mod and we'll look into it. I already know who you are subscribed to after looking. But that is not to be discussed on the forum.

I've had a brief discussion with ferret about it this morning. Unfortunately there's a bit of toxicity on this forum from paranoid members who convince themselves that everyone is trying to steal their customers. Personally, the veteran status means absolutely nothing to me and if it was removed it might go a little way towards convincing the obsessed ones that I'm not stealing their customers, hence my asking if it could be removed.
I know me and you don’t always see eye to eye we have our debates/opinions that’s life I don’t think you sell iptv in any way.
It does seem sometimes that you have an agenda with certain things or maybe I’m misreading what you post lol.
As for forum status vet vip ect there are what is earned by helping members not by posting crap like half of the members do to push there iptv service along.
Even if you was stealing customers then that’s less headache for other sellers especially those that don’t have a clue how devices work so keep up the good work with that one 🤣🤣.

Message me or any Admin/Mod and we'll look into it. I already know who you are subscribed to after looking. But that is not to be discussed on the forum.
Thanks, I'm glad to have shared the issue here but don't want to escalate it yet as I'm still hoping for a solution, sj

Ok this is simple.

1. More people have been scammed by newbies than vets and vips.

2 as mentioned the rules have changed around vet status so ot is harder to get.

3 check there post history
This is very helpful as I didn't realise I could look at the 'post history'. Now I've looked it really helps, thanks!

Only a 12 hour trial which wasn't easy!

If he's sold you an iptv sub stating that it includes vod then admitted to you he knows there's a problem with his vod then the length of your trial is irrelevant, he's behaved in a dishonest way. You'll probably encounter more issues with him and his service and he'll probably refuse to take accountability for those too, personally I'd be looking for a full refund and draw a line under it.

Only a 12 hour trial which wasn't easy!
So if you had a trial for 12hr and it wasn’t easy presuming you mean the trial.
why did you take a sub out with him unless I’m missing the point
If he's sold you an iptv sub stating that it includes vod then admitted to you he knows there's a problem with his vod then the length of your trial is irrelevant, he's behaved in a dishonest way. You'll probably encounter more issues with him and his service and he'll probably refuse to take accountability for those too, personally I'd be looking for a full refund and draw a line under it.
that’s why end users should ask questions about the service any known issues ect.
or even the provider state before selling the sub that there is an issue effecting vod or any other server but as we all know issues can arise at any given time.
Could it just be a case of bad timing to take a sub🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

What if it went like this:
Can I have a test please?
- yes but some of the vod is not working properly but should be fixed soon.
That's fine cheers.
- ok here you go.
I'll take a year.
- ok send payment please
- I've added a year.

The vods not working properly I want my money back

If this seller has sold someone an iptv sub including vod knowing that the vod doesn't work the seller is in the wrong.
Yeah and no that’s why end users should ask questions and also that’s what a trial is for to test vod series live tv out.
What if the end user knew that vod wasn’t working from the trial and still signed up does that make the provider in the wrong.
Just find it weird how the end user had a 12hr trial signed up then has asked for a refund.
I’m not saying end user or seller is in wrong just find it strange to have a trial which wasn’t easy sign up then ask for a refund

Yeah and no that’s why end users should ask questions and also that’s what a trial is for to test vod series live tv out.
What if the end user knew that vod wasn’t working from the trial and still signed up does that make the provider in the wrong.
Just find it weird how the end user had a 12hr trial signed up then has asked for a refund.
I’m not saying end user or seller is in wrong just find it strange to have a trial which wasn’t easy sign up then ask for a refund

I'm just basing my response on the information the buyer has given rather than imagining up hypothetical situations where the seller might lot be at fault tbh.

What if it went like this:
Can I have a test please?
- yes but some of the vod is not working properly but should be fixed soon.
That's fine cheers.
- ok here you go.
I'll take a year.
- ok send payment please
- I've added a year.

The vods not working properly I want my money back
i'm not sure which side you are on? buyer or seller?

The trial surely had to be good enough to take out a sub, did you not try vod before taking out the sub?

Back