Guide A Guide to IPTV.

Sorry, I'm reactivating this discussion to get your opinion on the applications you regularly use on Windows, and not on Android (or Android TV). I get the impression that there's very little (if any) good software on the PC; would you know some? Please note that I don't want to use an emulator (eg. Bluestacks) to launch an Android app... Thanks !
Sorry, so far I’m Android only,

Sorry, I'm reactivating this discussion to get your opinion on the applications you regularly use on Windows, and not on Android (or Android TV). I get the impression that there's very little (if any) good software on the PC; would you know some? Please note that I don't want to use an emulator (eg. Bluestacks) to launch an Android app... Thanks !
If your provider gives you the m3u, you could use VLC player to open it but it's not a good experience, no guide and the channels are usualy one long list.
Why are you watching via a laptop/pc?

If your provider gives you the m3u, you could use VLC player to open it but it's not a good experience, no guide and the channels are usualy one long list.
Why are you watching via a laptop/pc?

Arg, sorry, forgot to mention that I was already aware of this method. As you said, using VLC as a media player to stream is not a good experience (at all). Well, sometimes I just want to watch it on my bed on a larger screen than my mobile (and my TV isn't in my bedroom). But I guess that there is no good software for Windows... I have tried many of them without success.

By the way, thank you for answering me. I know that you are very active as I'm trying to read a lot of different threads in this sub for IPTV and you are always answering. So, happy to meet you ;)

There are a others like , MyIPTV Player and Perfect Player but can't comment as I never use windows for IPTV. I have a couple of friends that like using Kodi using the PVR IPTV Single Client. on Windows.

i use windows subsystem for android then use wsa pacman to allow install of apps and use my own apps smarters or xciptv

I get very few problems to be fair. However in the past I have had server providers saying it's all ok

However, my backup server is working fine. And you go on the support forum and it is full of people complaing about the same issue.
Im good working like clockwork at the moment but that is the perfect reason for a backup or 2 as you never know what's around the corner with IPTV.

There are some providers who cares about the service and some just want to make money and if you look closely you will find the good one 😉

Hiya

After a poor performance from my 1st provider I looked for a TK Veteran following the advice here.

I was very clear about what I wanted and what I was using- Tivimate Pro on New Firestick.

I tested a playlist from a TK Veteran who assured me of the good service and support he could offer so I paid for a sub.

Trying this in the evening was a very different experience- endless buffering. My download speeds are good and I tried with and without VPN.

HIs response was that there were errors with his VOD so I should have tested before buying (I had) and NO Refunds.

I've read about unrealistic expectations on this forum and taken well-meant advice. New users are frequently slagged off for their ignorance as I suspect I will be again but we come looking for trusted help and service. We also hope to learn and pass on our hard-won results to others....

modestly said, sj

Hiya

After a poor performance from my 1st provider I looked for a TK Veteran following the advice here.

I was very clear about what I wanted and what I was using- Tivimate Pro on New Firestick.

I tested a playlist from a TK Veteran who assured me of the good service and support he could offer so I paid for a sub.

Trying this in the evening was a very different experience- endless buffering. My download speeds are good and I tried with and without VPN.

HIs response was that there were errors with his VOD so I should have tested before buying (I had) and NO Refunds.

I've read about unrealistic expectations on this forum and taken well-meant advice. New users are frequently slagged off for their ignorance as I suspect I will be again but we come looking for trusted help and service. We also hope to learn and pass on our hard-won results to others....

modestly said, sj
Report this to @HiTecK @wheelo or @Ferret. for investigation mate, that's shocking - selling you a service then saying he knows it's got major issues.

Hiya

modestly said, sj
Hope you get it sorted, did you pay for a year or month?

Hiya

modestly said, sj
That’s shocking tbh vod shouldn’t take an effect on live tv.
Take it was buffering on vod with the providers response and the trial was spot on till peak times no matter who you buy iptv from you can encounter these kinds of problems.
If you had just signed up then in fairness you should get a refund for the remaining days/months of your sub.
Hope it gets sorted out for you mods are quite reliable when coming to members and their cash
I am glad that you have gone through this experience and it shows having a tk vet or VIP doesn't mean you will get the best service and someone posted the other day that he was scammed by another TK vet and people just ask for vet or VIP thinking they are the best. Well your post is spot on so people might open their eyes and don't just ask for VET and VIP thinking they will get the best because that doesn't mean you will get the best and thanks for posting your experience.
Hope you get it sorted.
No it dosnt but the page one of the request thread is an advisory no one says go with vets vip it’s just that they/we have more trust but you will always get vets that post crap to get to that status so it gives them more of a chance of making a few quid more frequently.
Not that they contribute day in day out to help others also anyone with a good customer base wouldn’t need to sell on here whether to vet or vip

That’s shocking tbh vod shouldn’t take an effect on live tv.
Take it was buffering on vod with the providers response and the trial was spot on till peak times no matter who you buy iptv from you can encounter these kinds of problems.
If you had just signed up then in fairness you should get a refund for the remaining days/months of your sub.
Hope it gets sorted out for you mods are quite reliable when coming to members and their cash

No it dosnt but the page one of the request thread is an advisory no one says go with vets vip it’s just that they/we have more trust but you will always get vets that post crap to get to that status so it gives them more of a chance of making a few quid more frequently.
Not that they contribute day in day out to help others also anyone with a good customer base wouldn’t need to sell on here whether to vet or vip
Yep I didn't say anyone said they have to go with VET or VIP but when people posting some always mention VIP or VET only as if they will get the best service lol. True but all the providers on here will have at least one person come from this forum and people has to be happy with that and try not to scam other people. Hope he get sorted and reinstated the trust in VET and VIP

Hiya

modestly said, sj
Did you look at their profile page there are many on here who have gained VET status by posted pure crap. Admin have stopped a lot of this and certain sections no longer count towards gaining that. Looking as their activity over the last year or two will tell you if they are active and helping fellow members is a good thing to look for. Some hide their profile to stop others looking at past history i would have an issue with that personally.

Back